Chapter 18 - 3 Ace Some - Feel It Cumming (Mature content!)

"Wait up!" said Carson, "Since we're gonna spend hours here, why not we take some Viagra?" "Good idea bro," said Hayden. "Wow, that sounds so hot and cool at the same time," said Annie. "Stay there and relax," Carson tells Hayden and Annie, as he gets up still with a hard erection from the pool and went to his bag on the table.

He took 6 pills of Viagra, he swallowed 2 and drank some water. He took the 4 pills along with a glass of water to Hayden and Annie who were cuddling by the pool. They both took 2 pills each and drank from the same glass.

Carson returned the glasses back to the table then joined the two floating around the pool with their hard penis floating above the water.

After a couple of minutes, the Viagra kicked in to them. They all reverted back to the same position they were in before Carson got up to get Viagra. Annie is in the middle of them, rubbing both of their dicks, each at the same time.

Carson and Hayden slid their hands around Annie's boobs, down to her stomach and then down to her pussy. "From the first time I saw you Annie, I already got the hots for you," said Carson. "I always knew you were this hot Carson, your face is so cute, your cheeks so pinch able, your neck so breezy, your chest so strong, your stomach so beautiful, your dick so gorgeous," replied Annie.

"How about me?" asked Hayden. "You honey, are the love of my life," said Annie. "You're my best bro and the sexiest boy ever," added Carson.

Annie continued to rub both of their dicks faster and squeezed them harder as minutes pass adding to more ripples in the pool. After 12 minutes, Carson and Hayden both came and sprayed around the pool for 5 minutes. Their cum reached around their bodies including Annie's.

Annie tasted both of their semen and had fun slurping everything.

Round two began when Hayden decided to sex Annie in the most common way. Annie laid down the smooth inclined plane of the shallow part of the pool and spread her legs wide open.

Hayden inserted his dick into Annie that made her moan, as she felt his dick slowly rub inside her. Hayden was kneeling while holding Annie's waist as he pumps slowly. Annie asked Carson to come on top of him.

Carson went above Annie, having his crotch rest on Annie's face. Annie licked Carson's balls that made him moan while looking upwards and closing his eyes and opening his mouth. Carson went down a little bit as his dick was erected up wards.

Annie rubbed Carson's dick and then started to lick and suck it slowly. Carson started to pump his dick on Annie's mouth while Hayden is pumping his on her pussy. Annie is having the time of her life with this ultimate pleasure.

After 10 minutes, Hayden blew his cum inside Annie and releasing out some to the pool water. After a minute, Carson came in Annie's mouth as she marvelled at the taste of his cum and swallowing it as well. A few drops slipped out from her mouth to the water.

Hayden's orgasm ended after 4 minutes, Carson came for 4 minutes as well ending a minute after Hayden ended.

"Ahh, you guys are my favourite boys ever! Love you both so much!" blushed Annie. "Your mouth and tongue is so soft and lovely," said Carson. "Your pussy is the greatest gift of all," added Hayden.

Now it's time for a new position, since they took Viagra, prolonging their capacity to cum.

Annie laid down on Hayden, who held her body by his left hand. Annie used her right hand to rub Hayden's dick as he caressed her boobs and stomach. Carson came to spread Annie's legs and insert his dick into her pussy.

Annie moaned harder while squeezing Hayden's dick tighter as she feels Carson's thick penis slide into her insides. Hayden moaned while gently squeezing Annie's boob.

Carson continuously pumped Annie for 10 minutes until she sprayed dripping on the pool. After a few seconds, Carson laid on top of Annie while still pumping his dick into her. Carson slid his right hand around Annie's sides, underarms and boob. His left hand slid around Hayden's chest and shoulder.

Hayden slides his left hand on Carson's back and shoulder. Annie is still rubbing Hayden's dick as it strongly throbs. Hayden suddenly sprays on Carson's side, back and butt for 4 minutes. Carson then, sprayed inside Annie as she opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

After round 3 of another threesome, they remained in the same position for a few minutes. Carson and Annie kissed and tongued each other while his dick is still inside her. Hayden licked Annie around her neck and shoulder.

Annie's ready for round 4. "I wanna sex Carson one last time," said Annie, then turning to Hayden, "Don't worry love, we'll be doing each other a lot after this."

Carson laid on the pool side as Annie went on top of him with legs open. Annie inserted Carson's dick inside her and moved forwards and backwards, sliding their bodies on opposite directions - her boobs is sliding around Carson's chest.

Annie kissed Carson with passion, Hayden rubs his penis as he watches the two sexiest people on earth make love. Carson held Annie's jaws and they tongued each other. Annie tasted Carson's mouth with passion and so did Carson.

It seemed like they were really meant for each other, but even if it is crystal clear, Hayden didn't get jealous because he loves Carson so much and he knows that he'll never take Annie from him.

Hayden came and sprayed on both Carson and Annie while they were still having sex. "The fountain of youth I spray before you," sexily groaned Hayden.

"Uhh, this is heaven, my love spraying cum on me while being sexed by the sexiest boy ever," moaned Annie. "Your semen is heaven, Hayden," uttered Carson.

Carson pumped his dick stronger and fast into Annie's pussy as they both moan and groan louder. And at last, Carson blew inside Annie as they kissed and tongued with passion while holding each other's jaws and necks.

For 3 minutes, Carson sprayed his cum inside Annie. They stayed in the same position for a few more minutes with Carson's penis still inside Annie's pussy. Hayden is blushing seeing the love of his life and his sexiest bro make love. "This is the perfect sight to witness," he thought to himself while holding his still erected dick.