Chapter 12: Mexico (Mature content!)

Carson Lueders, along with the musically app, were invited to Mexico to a special event. He was set to perform and walk on a red musically carpet along with other musically stars. He stayed on a fabulous hotel with his own suite. In the first night, he felt boring, because he was all alone. Although most of the musically stars also stayed in the same hotel, they all have their own roommates.

-

Tomorrow evening, he performed a few covers and his original hit "Feels Good." He out performed most of the other musically stars, because he's the only one who has the real talent among them all. Afterwards, it was taking photos in the red musically carpet. He took lots of pictures with other musers.

One specific muser, a female who's 18 years old, got interested in him. They started conversating and had fun that night. They had some snacks and some drinks which made them a lot more comfortable with each other.

-

Tomorrow morning, Carson and other musers were to perform once again in the same musically event, but on a different venue. He met again with the girl, and this time, she wore a sexy dress almost revealing her boobs. Carson tried his best not to look at it, because it will cause his dick to erect.

Carson, once again, outperformed all other musers, as the people marvelled at how amazing and talented he is. After the morning show, Carson met up with some Mexican Luedizers at the park. He was so warmly greeted by mostly girl Luedizers that they group hugged him all in one that he almost went off balance.

-

After the meet and greet in the park, he came back to his hotel suit. Once again, he was alone. He thought that it was too late to ask the sexy girl her phone number. Although she was staying at the same hotel, he didn't know what room she's at.

Then there was a tour around Mexico to visit the pyramids. The sexy girl and another muser joined Carson and took photos around the pyramids. The girl was again wearing a revealing dress that made Carson ask her to his suit for the night. The girl agreed.

After a tiring day of touring, the girl got a few of her essential things from her room and went to Carson's suite. They were so tired that they never had the thought of having sex. The girl went to take a bath first, and then when she finished, Carson showered. They slept in the king sized bed.

-

Tomorrow morning, they woke up fresh and ready to go for the day. They decided to order from room service. Carson ordered some tacos and the girl ordered some burrito. Fresh fruits were also given aside from the main breakfast.

After eating breakfast, they decided to take a bath at the same time. Upon undressing, Carson saw the girl's big hot boobs, then his dick started to harden and erect until it went upright to his belly button. "Wow, seven inches long, and thick," said the girl, "That's gorgeous, honey."

"Thank you, I get that compliment a lot," replied Carson. "Wait, this is not your first time?" she asked. "No, I have a girlfriend, and I have several sexual experiences with my boys too," said Carson. "Wow, you've tired both genders huh, I'm jealous."

They started to take a bath on one shower. Carson remembered his first sex with Brighton, which they took a bath the same time back 2 years ago before having sex on the bed. Carson rubbed soap all around on the girl while also caressing her big boobs as his penis throbs. When it was time for the girl to rub soap on him, she first took a close look on his dick. He really can't believe it. "It's so damn gorgeous!" said the girl.

They both enjoyed her rubbing soap all over him. And then the girl slowly rubbed Carson's dick as he opens his mouth in pleasure. But she didn't continue because she wants him to cum inside her later on the bed. So they finished taking a shower and then dried themselves.

After getting dried, Carson applied cream around the girl's crotch and pussy. The girl then, applied cream on Carson's crotch, balls and then around his throbbing dick. Carson laid down under, as the girl got on top of him, spreading her legs around his waist.

The girl inserted Carson's penis inside her pussy as she moans having a 7 inches long thick penis inside her. Carson opened his mouth in pleasure while holding her big boobs. She started to move slowly up and down, causing some friction that stimulated Carson's semen from his balls.

The movement of the girl, up and down, makes her big boobs bounce a little bit up and down as well. Carson held it more pleasurably than how he dribbles a basketball. Overcame with pleasure, he slightly also moved up and down, in the opposite movement of the girl.

"Don't we need a condom, girl?" asked Carson. "Oh, no need to, I take contraceptives," she answered. And then, she moved faster as Carson is close to his climax. She felt his pre-cum. "Are you nutting?" she asked. "Not yet, that's pre-cum," answered Carson. "You pre-cum a lot, boy," she said. She never had a sex mate that pre-cum as well as Carson.

"I'm about to blow, girl," said Carson. "Bring it on," she answered. "Please don't be my Billie Jean, girl," said Carson, "Please don't." "You don't have to worry, boy," she replied, "You can trust me with all your cum as I trust you with all my boobs and pussy."*(read foot note)

Carson moaned as he blew semen inside the girl's pussy while holding her big boobs. The girl caressed Carson's chest and nipples while he had an orgasm for 5 minutes. The girl's pussy was filled with Carson's cum as it spilled down back to Carson. She didn't have an orgasm yet but brought a vibrator.

The girl removed his penis from her pussy and laid down beside the exhausted Carson and inserted the vibrator inside her. Carson has cum all over his crotch, he rubbed his penis slowly as more semen slowly came out, while his erection went off slowly. The girl, on the other hand, had an orgasm shortly after.

Carson's mastery of the sexual arts impressed the girl so much. She never had anyone as good as Carson, and no one has a dick as perfect as his. She then revealed to Carson that her virginity was taken by another boy back when she was just 13 years old, and that it was the start of her more awesome life.

Carson told her that he was 14 when he had his first sex with his girlfriend. Carson also mentioned that from all his 6 sexual sessions, he had 4 penetration experiences: the first two with Brighton, the next was 4 girls with Viagra and the last before them was Hayden. She then told Carson that she had 7 penetration experiences, and that this was his 8th.

Carson was impressed with her record, but the girl told him that she's less busy. Unlike Carson, she has more time off the stage and other jobs compared to Carson's busier schedule. They both briefly kissed on the lips as a cue on ending their sex. They both agreed that sexual pleasure is the best thing in the world.

"Till next time, boy," she said. "Till next time," winked Carson.

*Billie Jean is the most famous song of Michael Jackson. He made that song dedicated from his experience when a girl accused him of impregnating him, and then giving birth to a baby boy.