Chapter 9: Thanksgiving Festival (Mature Content!)

It was a great new chapter in Carson's life. He was started to be groomed by RCA records under Chris Brown. Grammy winner Jackie Boy and producer Charles Stephens helped Carson produce the new song he wrote called "Feels Good," which was to be released in 5 months. This was Carson's next level up in his career.

-

In a few weeks, Carson was invited to New York by TMT music group for a carpet walk with fellow celebrities such as, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Sunny Malouf. Upon returning to LA, he attended a concert by Lukas Graham. He also went backstage and chatted a bit with Lukas and his crew. Lukas gave Carson some wise words and encouragement which he appreciated a lot.

-

Carson Lueders was invited to Philadelphia to perform in a Thanksgiving parade, for the eve and on the day of the festival. He got to meet the cheering group of 50 people, which was the biggest amount of backup dancers he ever had. He then, practiced with them for an hour and rested for a bit. Some of the dancers approached him and invited him to relax with them on the day after the parade, which is a day from now. Carson agreed, since he thought it will be just a fun day with new friends.

-

It was the night of the Thanksgiving feast and Carson performed Bae Back and All Day. After a few photographs and autographs, Carson went to his hotel room and rested. He called Brighton and told her how much he missed her. He also mentioned to her about his new single he just recorded under RCA records, "Feels Good." Brighton asked him if she will be invited to appear in the music video. Carson told her that she could, although he's been thinking that Brighton can instead star on another music video, where she will have a 50% screen time with Carson. And so Brighton agreed.

-

Excited, Carson woke up early in the day of the Thanksgiving parade. Later that day, he took the 'under the sea' float with a few Little Mermaid mascots. He sung Bae Back and All Day as the float rolled slowly on the streets and people cheered. Later that evening, he celebrated Thanksgiving with his mom in a hotel buffet.

-

Tomorrow morning, he went to the swimming pool floor of the hotel where four of his backup dancers were, and they had a lot of fun. They had lunch beside the pool and stayed until late afternoon. His dancers told him that they can help Carson with something, like getting dried, getting food and drinks for him, and helping him do stuff in his room.

Carson at first refused, but they insisted that they'll just chill and if they can do that in his room. Since there's still time to rest before leaving tomorrow afternoon, he finally agreed that the dancers would be taken to his hotel room.

Carson changed in the bathroom removing his trunks and wearing boxers. He returned to sit on the bed topless. The dancers used his bathroom to change their swimsuits into bikinis. They chilled, drank some fruit shakes while watching TV.

-

It is getting late and Carson is wondering if they will sleep in his room for the night or leave. But he didn't ask and just continued watching TV. They ordered a lot more fruit shakes from the room service once the first batch was already consumed.

Carson tucked in his bed and wanted to rest. The dancers suddenly asked Carson if he wants them to massage him for free. Carson refused, saying that they have already done a lot for him and it will be too embarrassing to have a massage without paying them. But they insisted nonstop, so Carson was at last persuaded.

They asked Carson to lie on the bed chest first, and so they started to massage him. They turned off the TV and played some sweet romantic music. After half an hour, they were done massaging his back so they asked him to lie down back first. They tried to take off his boxers, but he refused. They insisted that a perfect massage goes with no clothes on. And since the way they did massage him is so unbelievably great, he was again persuaded.

One of the girls slowly removed his boxers and little by little, his dick was revealed. They stared for a few seconds and marvelled how gorgeous it was. Carson told them to put a towel over his crotch because he's shy and he's having an erection seeing their sexy bodies, and so the girls agreed. After putting a towel over his crotch, he was massaged on the arms, legs, chest and stomach by the four girls. It feels so good that he got so comfortable and almost fell asleep while his dick goes throbbing.

After the massage session, one of the girls offered him a glass of watermelon shake. They helped him sit up. Unknown to his knowledge, the shake was mixed with Viagra. Carson finished his watermelon shake. The girls also mixed Viagra into their own drinks.

The girls knew it was time for him to get worked on. Carson laid down on the bed contemplating whether to give in to this temptation or not. They suddenly removed their tiny bras and panties and started to slide their hands on their boobs. Carson was stunned and the girls came to sit on the bed as his dick continues throbbing. Carson succumbed to this lovely feeling as they started to lick Carson all over his body while rubbing their own pussies.

-

They have been rubbing their pussies for half an hour now. Before having an orgasm, they would stop rubbing, go on top of Carson, put his dick inside them, and then hump him. Upon orgasm, they flooded him with their cum. After being humped for 4 straight times by 4 different girls, Carson is close to his climax. He then removed the condom and got rubbed by the sexiest girl among them with best boobs and pussy.

Carson got into his climax and blew his cum all over the girl for 5 minutes with the effect of the Viagra. Carson still has a full erection so another girl rubbed his dick once again. In another 10 minutes, Carson got to have another orgasm for almost 4 minutes long.

After the second orgasm, Carson was so tired and almost fell asleep while still having a full erected dick. Three of the girls laid on bed beside him and slept, while one of them decided to play with his dick. He still has the capacity to cum one more time. So she put the condom on his dick and humped him until she felt Carson orgasm once again inside her. This was so far the most exhausting and craziest sexual experience Carson ever had. They all fell asleep naked and covered with cum.

-

Carson woke up earlier than the girls and pondered while sliding his hands over their boobs and bodies. "Things that happen in the industry, eh," Carson uttered in his mind. He got up and took a bath. The girls started to wake up after he's done showering. They soon revealed that they were all virgins and that it was Carson who took their virginity away. They praised Carson of his sexy body and gorgeous dick, and they mentioned that it was a pleasure he's the one who took their virginity. When asked if they would do it all over again, they didn't hesitate to answer, "Yes."