Chapter 11: Harson (Mature content!)

For almost 4 months since November 2016, "Feels Good" was released on iTunes and Carson had his first music video on YouTube vevo. Luedizers are more proud of him than ever. It was a great hit that capitalized him on the music industry. The music video was a stupendous reel that was composed of several actors, models and dancers that made more people respect Carson a lot more.

-

One late afternoon, Carson is just chilling with Hayden in his room when they started to have a deep conversation about love and friendship. Hayden, so far, has no sex experience to share on the table except for a few masturbation sessions of himself, but Carson has a lot. He told him about his first sex with Brighton in the hotel room, 2 years ago while on tour with Pop Nation.

Hayden was so surprised and excited, he asked Carson why he didn't tell him that. Carson told him that he might be too young at that time to learn about it. Now, Carson told him about the second sex session with Brighton around the time of Halloween 2015. Hayden can't help it, but have an erection seen while he's wearing a thin jogging pants with no underwear.

Carson told him to relax and that it's just a story, although he has a feeling that he's being tempted touch Hayden in that very moment. Furthermore, Carson continued his story about the Thanksgiving sex he had with four girls in Philadelphia. Hayden was so jealous and his dick throbbed from under his pants.

Carson, then told the exciting story about him and MattyB doing so hot stuff while finally cumming at the same time, rubbing each other's dicks. Hayden can't help it and asked Carson to do it to him. Carson is having a hard erection of his own while seeing Hayden throb while listening to his story. Carson got up and got some iced tea from the fridge and took 4 pills of Viagra, giving Hayden 2. They both drank it and then started to undress in Carson's room.

Carson had Hayden lie down on his bed and they started to kiss passionately while holding each other's jaws. Carson moved his body forwards and backwards with their dicks rubbing on each other's stomachs. Hayden is currently having the best day of his life. They've seen each other naked so many times, but this was the first time they did so fun and love.

Carson started to lick Hayden on his neck while caressing his chest and downwards to his stomach. Carson kissed Hayden on his chest and then licked his nipples. Hayden moaned and groaned while sliding his hands around Carson's ribs. Carson went down to lick Hayden's bellybutton as Hayden gently brushed Carson's hair.

Afterwards, Carson kneeled on the bed and pulled Hayden's leg a little bit. He had Hayden's legs spread around him and he began inserting his dick on Hayden's anus, and started slowly pumping Hayden. Hayden's dick started throbbing more aggressively, as Carson pumped it moderately. Hayden felt like he was in heaven, that he kept moaning while uttering Carson's name in almost every pump.

In a few minutes, Carson pumped it a little bit harder and faster, and they were both in their climax. Hayden set out a loud moan as his splashed semen on his body. Carson removed his dick from Hayden's anus and also blew on Hayden's body, mixing their cum together. Carson kept rubbing his and Hayden's dick as they both had 5 minutes of orgasm. Their combined cum was really a lot that it looked like Hayden was covered with white slime.

Carson licked their combined cum on Hayden's body, while Hayden took handfuls of semen and licked his hands. Carson's tongue tickles Hayden a bit while being licked around his body. "You're so sweet Cars, I love you so much dude," said Hayden, and Carson smiled while finishing slurping all the cum on his body.

Hayden got up and Carson lays down. Hayden inserted his dick inside Carson's anus and began pumping. Carson never felt something like a dick rubbing through inside his anus, so he moaned every time Hayden pumped. Hayden held Carson on his waist, as Carson's dick throbbed repeatedly.

After a dozen minutes, Hayden blasted his cum inside Carson's anus. Carson closed his eyes while his mouth is open, feeling the warm semen spray inside. Carson then, began having an orgasm himself and Hayden rubbed Carson's dick. They both had an orgasm of 4 minutes long, and Carson splashed his cum all over his own body.

Hayden removed his dick from inside Carson's anus. Now, it's Hayden's turn in cleaning Carson's cum on his body. Hayden slurped all the semen, licking Carson's body, and Carson slid his hands around Hayden's ribs. When finished, they decided to do a 69 position.

Carson was in the same position as before, and Hayden went on top of him in a 69 position. They began sucking their dicks. Hayden was slightly pumping his penis on Carson's mouth, as Carson is holding Hayden on both butts. Hayden was pumping his head on Carson's dick.

Their dicks went throbbing vigorously. Both of them are enjoying the best time of their lives that nobody could have done better. In almost 15 minutes, they both blew their cum. Both let the semen spray all over their faces. After the 3 minute orgasm, Hayden reverted his position, back face to face with Carson.

They kissed each other passionately, while holding each other's jaws and shoulders. They licked their cum all over their faces and went back kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. After 30 minutes of kissing and tonguing, they looked each other's eyes.

"I love you so much Hayden, you're best friend I could ever have," said Carson. "I love you so much Carson, you're the best thing that ever came to my life," replied Hayden. Hayden wrapped his arms around Carson's while kissing him on his chest. Carson, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around Hayden's neck while kissing his head. They both cuddled for hours, while simply enjoying their time how much they love each other.