You, who shall regret it.

Standing all alone in the corner of the ball room, you carefully eyed nearly every girl and woman that came into your sight.

Their faces were coated with thick layers of heavy makeup as if they attempted to hide their true appearances, just like clowns. All of them seemed to be going for the same cliché styles. Cute. Sexy. Feminine.

That's it.

You were quite surprised to see that you truly were the only one around here who looked completely different.

The only makeup you were wearing was a little bit of lip gloss and mascara, while your dress wasn't even that pompous. In fact, you looked the least glamorous. Every woman around you had to be wearing something expensive and pretty, while you looked like you were going to a small tea party in Narnia.

Anyway, you didn't have anything better than this cute dress. You usually had no money, so buying something of true glamour was pretty impossible to you. You did work at a candy store, but the pay wasn't very great.

You looked at your parents who were in the distance, talking to the queen herself. They are probably trying to convince her majesty to make her son marry you. There is no way you'd agree to it, and, no way the queen would agree to it either because she's probably smarter than that.

...Right?

You wanted to get away from your parents before they would decide to embarrass you, so you've decided to walk through the crowd and get lost before they could find you. They're bad at finding stuff in general, so hiding through the crowd would be the best option for now. Especially since you've got nowhere else to hide.

At the end of the crowd you saw two, big brown doors which were left open just a crack. You were very tempted to go there and see where it would lead you. Since you had the nature of getting too curious, you decided to explore around. Who said you couldn't? You won't go too far anyway, right? You're not that stupid and the chances of your parents finding you, would get smaller. It seemed like a super great idea.

You begin to push through the crowd, trying to get at the end of it. When you finally reached the end of the massive group of humans, you walked over to the brown doors and opened them just enough for you to slip between them. You stepped inside the pretty room and took a glance around, observing your surroundings with interest.

You turned back around and closed the two doors shut behind you. When you turn back to look at the room and take a few steps forward, your attention gets caught by a giant, alluring crystal chandelier hanging low from the beautifully flower painted ceiling. The room was extremely big and very spacious.

Nice, long white curtains hanged low from fancy-looking windows and big, crystal flower vases held massive white and pastel pink flowers. A single dark brown chair stood all alone in a corner, giving the room an aesthetically pleasing vibe.

There were also four long, thin steps of marble leading to a big window.

Your eyes landed on a man with ash blonde hair, standing in front of the white window with his hands behind his back. He didn't look that tall, but he looked rather stunning.

He was wearing an expensive, noir jacket with glamorous silver patterns. Delicate, short ruffles hid a bit of his neck and the black skinny jeans he was wearing showed off his hot thighs. His shoes were a pair of shiny black brogues which suited his outfit quite well. He certainly looked very fit. His slim figure attracted you quite a bit but you couldn't see his face clearly since he was facing away from you.

At least he didn't see you.

Since someone was already in here, you decided to leave. You quickly turned around in a swiftly quick manner and tried to slowly open the doors. But there was just one tiny, ttiiinnsssyyy teeny problem...