Vandalized Memoirs.

''He will regret it,'' you murmur while brushing your voluminous hair, finally changed, bathed and clean. The enchanting scent of vanilla was faint on you, though it was strong in the sense that you'd be able to sense it from quite a distance away.

You place your hairbrush on the bathroom counter and turn around, your cute white floral dress which came just above your knees, twirling like a majestic flower as it followed your movements. Today, this will be the day where everyone will fear you.

Today will be victory day.

You've got a brilliant plan. It'll be almost as good as fucking Kazoo Kid singing a friendship song. That little kid is a living lejindary meme. (y e s I fAKEN DID, WUT U GUNNA DO 'BOUT IT)

You exit your bathroom which was connected to your bedroom, and swiftly make your way out of your room, onto the large castle hallways. You've got a red permanent marker under the ribbon of your dress which ties around your waist, waiting to be used in the most evil ways.

As soon as Jungkook turns around, you'll pull out your weapon and doodle on him the most cliché, classic thing anyone could ever do.

It will be a peepee.

A b i g o n e.

The very first thing you'll now do, would be finding Jungkook's bedroom. There will be many good things you could easily vandalize without any issues. You've even got a good excuse if someone enters and catches you.

'I got lost,' would be it. You were extremely new to the castle still... It's only been two days now, hasn't it? It would be believeable and hard to argue against.

You remember this one thing Taehyung told you in the garden before you left... That Jungkook is the "golden maknae" here and almost everything he owns is made of gold. His bedroom is very easy to find because of the doors with gold. He had his own room because he was the second main guard, after Namjoon, of course. These two lucky ducks got their own rooms while the rest had to share with the other guards and sleep in dorms.

So you were looking for them.

You glanced around, seeing many brown and white doors- each hallways having its own uniqueness and differences. It was a surprise at how beautiful and aesthetic the castle looked. You've never seen better layout, even in fairy tales.

You started to like it here.

Within moments, you went into a halt when a brown door with golden, swirly patterns came into your view. They were big, in the shape of a fancy arch which had its waves and curves at the top, making it look astonishingly gorgeous.

Damn did these doors look good. Why not marry them instead, eh?

Smirking proudly, you waste no time to push the two doors open. They weren't as heavy as the others, which surprised you. They opened smoothly and nicely as soon as you pushed them, and didn't swing back closed when your hands left the satisfying surface.

You swiftly make your way inside the bedroom and look around, literally drooling all over the incredibly stunning decor. Everything was neat and into perfect place. It looked impeccable- like the bedroom wasn't touched by anything other than an ever-lasting beauty spell.

"My God... This kid is precious..." You murmur softly and make your way to his big bed, sitting down on the edge. The lamp on the brown drawer beside the bed was made of gold and white lacy material, wrapped with golden fairy lights. The base of the lamp matched the drawer's dark brown wooden colour perfectly, as if made of the exact same planks of wood.