The Terror King; Ronald.

Barging inside the ballroom where seven idiots were hiding with fear, you hissed like an angry snake in warning. You looked at a corner on the left, and there they were. All of them squished right in that corner, holding tight onto one another and giggling like childish gnomes.

"Alright motherfuckers, who the Hell did this? I went to sleep and when I woke up I got turned into a shitty McDonalds clown. You're about to face fucking Ronald McDonald's wrath, ya lil' dry otters." You point at the red, curly wig that is placed weirdly on your head, a few of your natural hair strands coming out.

Chuckling and laughing at your words, the guys in the corner back away even more. "Stand back, demon!" Taehyung gestures for you to leave, but he gets pulled back by Hoseok who is grinning.

"Begone, thot!" Jungkook, who is right at the front of the group, shouts at you and smirks. He gets pulled back by Jin and Taehyung who are laughing their heads off while Yoongi just leaned with his back against a wall- crossing his arms and looking dead.

But you've just noticed.

They're not wearing their armour... They're wearing fancy suits.

F a n c y s u i t s.

"Thot?" You ask with a sudden, dark tone and squint your eyes. Taking a few steps forward, still pretty far away from the group of men though, you raise an eyebrow and push your bottom lip out into a weird pout. "T h o t...?"

Jungkook gulps.

"You're calling ME..." A short pause and you point at yourself. "...A thot...?"

"You're busted... " Jin whispers into the maknae's ear and giggles quietly.

"Now, now, my little lotus flower... " The prince steps out from the back of the group and shows you his palms as two stop signs. He shakes the hands as well as his head and chuckles nervously. "I'm sure he didn't mean it that way. He's young. Let him be." His overly neat hair and fancy white & gold suit makes him look more majestic than a swan on a beautiful lake... It made your heart melt, in a way. But dayum.

Wig got snatched, huh?

"He. Is. One year. Younger. Than I am. ONE. YEAR." You jump like a child on your spot, which causes them to laugh more. Your reaction was simply hilarious to them- they were very entertained and you've cured their boredom- no doubt they'll do it again. "You bitches better fix this shit otherwise I'll flip out! I'll cut your heads off- all seven of you- I'll put them above my bed on my bedroom wall as decoration! Off with your heads!" Moving your hand near your neck, mimicking a blade cutting it as you spoke, an actual hiss escaped your mouth which has caused everyone (except Yoongi) to burst into loud laughter.

Yoongi just chuckled nervously, some sort of tension rising within him.

He knew this wasn't a joke.

"You're all getting payback! ALL OF YOU! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!" You roar with anger at the seven, which laugh even more. Hands forming into tight fists, you storm out of the ball room and leave them alone...

For now.

"Yo, we're in real shit. Don't laugh." Yoongi hits Namjoon's arm with his elbow, but he has a cute gummy smile in his face. No matter how scary your threats were, you were hilarious to them.

"I-i lost it... She looks like damn Pennywise... Oh lord..." Placing his hands on his face, Jungkook continues laughing as he imagines your face mimicking exactly Pennywise when he smiles.

It's horrifying.

"I-I'm good. I'm done."

•••••