Disgusted? Jungkook says no.

"And finally, this is the king's and queen's bedroom. Obviously, you aren't allowed to enter there." Jimin said nicely, holding your hand gently as he stopped in front of two, big, brown doors that led inside the royal bedroom.

You didn't manage to karate-kick his butt when he tried to hug you like an hour ago, but you managed to escape his embrace somehow. But anyway, that didn't matter. What mattered now was that you were willing to give Jimin a chance. Right now you were having a tour around the castle with him, the guard with pink cape and the other guard with the golden cape.

All along you and Jimin had your arms joined together as he was dragging you with him everywhere he went. He didn't let you go at all. Not now when you finally decided to accept him. He's overjoyed, smiling continuously, giggling and laughing at the smallest jokes the guard with the pink cape made.

"Yeah, you're not allowed to enter just in case the king and queen might be making another prince or princess." The man with shiny armour and the pinky cape laughed, squeaky noises coming out of his throat like a windshield wiper that's cleaning a car's window. And no matter how irritating it was, you loved his laugh and sense of humour.

You've had to deal with a lot of his jokes as the tour went on. And you loved them, not because they were bad but because they were smart. "Ah, now I see what Jimin's referring to." You wiggled your eyebrows suggestively, staring at the blonde prince.

"O-okay let's not talk about that. It's mom's and dad's business." He stutters, a slight nervous smile appearing on his charming face. He gently drags you away from the two doors, and Jin follows after the two of you. Jungkook? He's right behind, paying no attention to any of you. He's bored and he'd rather be hanging out with his other hyungs rather than follow the three of you around.

"Hyung, can i-"

"No." Jimin hisses through gritted teeth, glancing back at the Maknae. The male with golden cape sighed and lowered his head down, about to lose his hopes.

"Now he knows how it is to be forced to do something." You mumble quietly, looking into another direction.

"Hm? What was that princess?" The blonde coos, his plump and thick lips curving upwards into an incredibly sweet and jolly smile. One that makes his gorgeous eyes almost disappear.

"Oh, nothing..." You return the smile back, even though it is obviously fake. Fake because you don't want to hurt him. "So we've been everywhere in the castle now, right? What else is there to see?" You asked with curiosity, your eyes scanning about the giant castle hall you were walking through, instead of paying all of your attention to the royal man whom you linked arms with.

"Well there are the gardens... " The light-haired prince said, before glancing back at Jin.

"And the stables." The pink guard reminded him.

"There's also the place where guards hang out and the dungeons?" Jungkook spoke too, feeling a tiny hint of hope that you'd choose the first option he has mentioned. Because the rest of his hyungs were at the guard dorms, hanging out with a bunch of other men in shiny armour that were either practicing fights or relaxing, enjoying their break.

"What would you like to see first, my little lotus?" Jimin chuckled, his mellow and angelic voice escaping from his throat.

"Hmm... " you hummed, thinking for a few moments. So the gardens which are probably gigantic and beautiful, the stables full of horses and other things, the guard dorms or the scary dungeons?

You hear steps quickening up from behind you, the golden guard walking past Jin to stand right beside you. He leaned into you just a tiny bit, before whispering "There's a lot of hot guys in the guard dorms... "