Tomato cliché.

All you could hear behind your two bedroom doors was Taehyung's voice and a bit of shuffling.

Hoseok was distracting the handsome man while you were trying to get out of your room and escape. You two made a plan of escape. Hopefully it would work just fine.

You slowly opened one of the brown doors, and peaked out from behind it, looking at the two guards who were standing beside your door on the hallway.

"No, Hoseok. Tomatoes are fruits, not vegetables." Taehyung said, crossing his arms.

You could hear the sound of Hoseok's pencil gently scratching the surface of the thin paper as he wrote something on it.

The tall, guard with the green cape stood with his back turned on you. Hoseok could slightly see your head by secretly looking over Taehyung's shoulder.

You quietly opened the door just a tad bit more, just enough for you to step outside your bedroom.
Today, you're going to go back home and you'll get out of this darn castle.

You slowly tip-toed away from the two men, trying your best not to get caught.

'If tomatoes are fruits, then what are potatoes? Candy? ):( '

The red-haired man turned his notepad around to show his friend what he wrote.
Taehyung really wanted to face palm when he saw the written words on the man's notepad, but, he was wearing his helmet. So he couldn't. Instead, he just shook his head. "No, potatoes are not candy, you idiot. And tomatoes are fruits."

Hmph. These guys are idiots.
You really try your best to keep your laughter in. From what the Tae just said, Hoseok probably asked if potatoes are candy. What an idiot.

The further you get away from them, the faster you quicken your pace. When you were at the end of the hallway, you turned around the corner. Now you couldn't see the two men anymore. Thankfully, you succeeded to get away from them.

You walked around, scanning your surroundings with your eyes. This place was very fancy. Of course, it was a castle so it's meant to look fancy, right? You wished you could just take this castle with you and go away somewhere nice and peaceful in this world. That would be great.

On the long, spacious hallway, there are many empty armours holding swords, almost looking like they were leaning with their backs against the walls.

You quite enjoyed the way this place was decorated.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. That won't make her want to marry him." A familiar voice caught your attention. It sounded like... Yoongi.

Damn it!

You quickly look around, desperately trying to see if there's anywhere you can hide. The only thing you could hide behind were the empty armours. That's all you had.

You quickly run up to one of the armours and slowly slide behind it, trying your best to hide.
Now you were just stuck between a wall and a heavy, metal armour. Great.

"Then what would work?" Another voice of a man's asked curiously.

"I don't know. Probably nothing. But even though she doesn't want to marry him, she has to." Yoongi replied back.

By listening to their conversation, it seemed like they were talking about you. But maybe they were half right. Yes, you didn't want to marry him. But no, you did have a choice. Clearly, you're getting out of here and you're never coming back, so maybe that counts.

"Isn't that a little bit sad though? Being forced to marry someone you don't love?" The other voice asked.

Yes, that's right! He's correct! It's very sad to make someone marry you, even when you don't like them. It seemed like some of the guards were smart enough to realize that. What a surprise.