Masterfully Bamboozled.

"This is fun. I like being carried."

Taehyung glances back and gives you a tired grin, before he looks in front of him again. He pants softly as he walks through the field of flowers back to the castle. Poor man has to carry you again through a massive field and the fact that he's also wearing such heavy armour makes things harder for him.

"Yeah... It's fun when being carried, but nor when you're the one that has to carry." He speaks in a breathy voice and exhales some air from his lungs, before inhaling again.

"True. I appreciate you."

"Thank you." He giggles childishly, flattered by your comment.

•••••

"How was the garden tour?"

"Good."

Silence.

Grabbing the fork from beside your plate, you stab a small piece of meat with it and eat calmly. Having dinner with the king, queen and the prince was never something you expected to happen. It's a very special occasion, but this occasion will soon turn normal and boring.

Why?

'Cause you're forced to marry the frog.

You did say you'll give him another chance, but...

That was a lie, wasn't it?

You're trying to gain their trust so they can let you wander around the castle alone. Once they trust you and they'll think you will stay, you can escape and go back home. Simple, right? Your parents have been sent home obviously and they didn't even say goodbye.

You bet on one hundred bucks your father is busy getting drunk with his mates, and your mother is busy picking her dress with her friends- or the 'deer herd' as you like to call them.

"You shouldn't of let that jerk take her to the garden," Jimin whispers to his father and narrows his eyes at him. "I wanted to show her the garden- we could've had a romantic moment... And Taehyung stole that from me. I swear once I see him I'll make him run around through the whole garden sixty times without stopping-"

"That's enough." Says his majesty in a low and calm tone. "He just wanted to do you a favour. I don't get why you're so pissed off about that." Looking back at you, the king's lips form a smile on his face. "And I'm sure that Y/N enjoyed the garden tour with him. I don't get why you're worrying so much. He isn't even interested in her- and I'm sure Y/N isn't interested in him. Taehyung would never steal your future wife, right? You two have known each other even since you were 5."

The blonde prince raises an eyebrow at his father's comments, unsure if he should even believe such words... Slowly turning his gaze on you, Jimin watches when your lips form a smirk on your face. Squinting his eyes, he observes you closely with awareness.

"Actually," you say smoothly and place your fork on your plate. Leaning back in your chair, you tuck a strand of your hair behind a ear and smile. "I don't know... I mean... Taehyung is quite attractive... He has nice hair, a perfect face, amazing armour... I'm not really scared to show my true feelings, you know? Like... Boy, I'd so marry him. Heck, I'd even go as far as having a thousand babies with him. I mean who wouldn't want to see a thousand mini Taehyungs running around, eh?-"

"ME!" Jimin stands up from his seat and raises a hand up. "I'D HATE TO SEE A THOUSAND MINI TAEHYUNGS! THAT'S A NIGHTMARE COME TRUE, Y/N PLEASE DON'T DO IT- WJDNAODKAKZWUXJWBXsjdjwnxkwnd" A perfectly manicured hand slams over his mouth to shush him up, and he gets dragged back. The queen smiles sheepishly and holds one of her arms around his waist while her other hand is busy trying to seal his lips.