I •Hidden Kisses•

Hey Guys this is a brand new fan fic I'm working on. I hope you all enjoy it!
Ave xo
---------------------------------

Everything is okay. Today will be good, I will say I'm fine and that I am okay. I feel much better now, thankyou.
Truth is, I'm not okay.

I roll over to the other side of my bed and bump my phone off the bedside table, I groan and move about to find it as the annoying ringer goes off.
Fumbling around after 5 minutes I finally get out of bed and turn the damn thing off. Stupid invention.

I crawl to the bathroom to shower and change.
I'm wearing a loose black top with a Nike symbol on the front with tight ripped light wash jeans, pairing with my favourite black Nike's.

Running down the stairs, I kiss my Nona goodbye, jump in my car and drive to school.

School is pretty average, you got your normal cliques.
Jocks
Cheerleader's
Popular kids
The Loners
Freaks and geeks
And the last category, the outsiders.
That's my group, the thing is when you move from L.A and to a small town, that automatically makes you an outsider, but if you mingle with the right people you will be popular.

To be completely honest, I don't have all that many friends to be fair. I have a group of friends back home, but nothing here. I was too shy to make any here so I missed my window to be popular.

I wanted to stay home. I wasn't ready to come back yet and I don't now why I wanted to be here in the first place. Something's are harder to control when your at school. People stare at you all the time without breaking eye contact, It's intimidating.
My life is just a mess, especially after the accident.

I walked through the double glass doors that were proped open and leading into the school pass the office. I keep moving until I reach my locker and put in the combination, stuffing all the books inside taking only what I need and closing the locker back up. Quickly checking the padlock to ensure its locked, I have a free period first.

I walk out to the football field, find the huge oak tree and sit down on the grassy ground below it.
Pulling out my book, I start to read.
I could here the saints, our high school football team, come on to the field and set up for practice, I wish they weren't. I thought I'd have my special place to myself today but clearly not.

I groan, pack my book back in my bag and zip it up. Standing up I dust my jeans lightly and start walking back towards the school building, I guess I'll just read in the library until my next class.

I paused.

I have to walk pass the guys on the team. Goddamit.
Don't think I'm shy or anything, I do have confidence but to walk pass the twins made me uncomfortable. Ethan was awesome he was funny and laid back but his brother Grayson was another story. Long story short, Grayson hates me. Don't know why and I don't intend to ask, if I act like I'm invisible, he will leave me be.

I sigh and quickly scan the field, I see E and plenty of other players but I
don't see Grayson.
I jump a little inside, fuck yeah!
Leaving the tree I start walking towards the library.

I'm about to get in the doors of the library when my body colided with another, my books went everywhere. Great.

"I'm so s-sorry" I stumble trying to get up and scramble all my books together.

"No no it's completely my fault, here let me help you" he chuckled and starts handing me my papers that were scattered around his feet. His voice sounded so familiar but I didn't bother looking up, my cheeks were flushed red so I didn't want him to see me. So I adjusted the hoodie on my head.

Too late.

Our eyes meet and instantly my stomach knots and I feel sick.
His face drops and heat creaps up on his neck, he clearly didn't recognise my voice either.

I shakily breathe out. "Grayson" his eyes darken.
"Why are you still staring at me?" He looks mad but he's clutching half of my papers in his hand.
"Your holding my work" I say pointing to his hands, he looks to his hands. I'm worried, I don't want him to destroy them, if he does I won't cry. Maybe I should just walk away now and forget about it, it's only a few pages from my French book, I'm fluent anyway so it shouldn't matter.

"It's fine, do what ever you want with them, I don't need it anyway" I scoff and stand up turning towards the library doors once again, bad decision.
"Excuse me?" He is mad I can hear it in his voice, it's low and has a warning tone to it.
I hesitate on the handle, I hear a voice whisper inside my head.

Come on you don't need his shit, just leave it, go inside, read your book and forget about it. Remember he wants us to be invisible.

Inner me was right. I sigh and push the handle to go in, stepping forward I feel a hand sneak around my waist and pull me into a secret place in the wall near the doors. In this gap it was dark, nothing but a small space, you couldn't see anyone unless you walked into the space.

Grayson removes his hand from my mouth, I try to back away, fail. My back hits the cold wall behind me, I have no where to go.

I see his arms come up and I become so scared, I flinch when he places a hand on either side of my head gently, my breathing hitches.

Searching his face I see no emotion but his eyes tell me something different, I don't know what or why.
Leaning in he whispers in my ear, "Don't tell me what do, princess" his warm breath fans my neck and I'm paralysed.

His face dips into the crook of my neck, I feel the soft brush of his lips along my neck and down to my collar bone and hovers slightly.

"Are you going to tell me what to do ever again?" My heart is beating so fast, I don't know what to do, oh god.
I was enjoying his touch and I can smell his cologne. It made my mouth water. I couldn't stop thinking.

I felt his lips start kissing my collar bone and biting softly, "well? Are you going to answer me?" He mumbled against my skin.
"I p-promise I won't" I stumbled out, I didn't want to make him mad.
Hit bit me hard on my neck, making me gasp loudly.
He lifts his head and looks at me grinning "Good, I'll see you around, beautiful" with that he leaves me standing there.

What just happened?