XXIV •Passion•

HAYLEE'S P.O.V

His hands were already snaked up around my sides slipping off my top and tossing it to the side of the room, roughly he pushes me against a wall and his mouth bites my chest leaving small bruises forming along it and I couldn't help the moan that had left my lips.

My hands were locked in his hair and tugging the ends as he kissed me, nibbling at my bottom lip asking for me to open my mouth so I do.
His tongue fights for dominance and I let him, pushing myself closer to him.

He still has a firm grip on my thighs when I feel him lift me up the stairs and I hear my door being kicked open. I feel the bed beneathe me and Im laid gently on top, I see Cody pull his shirt up and over his head my eyes roam his body. Oh my lord.

"Like what you see?" He smirks at me and I smile "Yes, very much" he laughs and hovers back over me, I roll us over so I am now straddling his waist "Well this a change princess" He grins up at me and I do the same back. "Careful smartass, shut up before you regret it" I lean down and kiss his neck and he breathe's in but chuckles "Oh yeah? How?" I smile down at him and his eyes go wide, I kiss up his non bruised jaw and nip and kiss up it.

He breaths in sharply and I see him close his eyes, I roll my hips on him and hear his soft moan in my ear, so I continue to grind my hips on his lap and he moans louder.
"Do you want me to stop?" I whisper in his ear and he shakes his head "Baby please don't" he grumbles and my heart begins to race.

He kisses my lips passionatly and deeply my head is pounding and I didn't want to stop. I continue to rock my hips, he pulls me with him as he rests against the bed head.
He grips my hips and pulls me towards him more. Our foreheads touch and we breathe hard against each other.

"I don't want to rush you Haylee, believe me I want to keep going but I don't want to rush this" he kisses my lips softly and I can't help but smile "sounds good to me" I kiss him back and lay down on his chest and turn on the TV.

I couldn't help it but start laughing and I couldn't stop. "What's so funny?" He smiled down to me and o sobered up abit "To think you used to shove my head in mud pies and trip me over, call me names, then all of a sudden 7 years later your slamming me against walls and kissing me" I laugh again "Its just funny to think about, ya know?" I smile up at him and I see him laugh.

"Well I didn't want to catch cooties" he pulls a disgusted face and then looks down to me "and what do you think now?" Whispering I pull his chin towards my face. I see him grin and his lips brush mine "I couldn't care less, infect me" he winks and kisses me.

I get off the bed and walk to the door "Where are you going?" I hear Cody call from the bed "I'm going down stairs into the office, why want to come?" He nods and mumbled something about getting a smoke quickly first so he could head outside to have it.

I walk in front of the white board and write Cody's name in the 3rd column putting in 2 tally's. One for standing up for me and another one for breakfast this morning.
I sigh happily.

I haven't heard from Alex in awhile, is he still even wanting me? I shrug, I like the other guys anyway. Alex, Alex isnt the boy I remember.

I walk out of the room and head into the kitchen "Codes? Where are you?" I look around the kitchen and loungeroom and notice the backdoor is wide open I laugh softly and walk towards it.

"Hey Haylee" he breaths out a breath of smoke and smiles at me, "Hey" I grin at him, he scrolls through his phone for awhile and then puts it away just has he stomps out the but of the cigarette. He picks it up and tosses it in the bin.

"I have to take care of some business tonight, in town, will you be okay here on your own?" He smiles at me. Business? What business?
"Uh, yeah sure" I smile and he reaches down and kisses me on my jaw.
"Good, I'll be back later, don't wait up for me" I nod my head he walks into the kitchen and grabs his helmet and keys off the bench, walking to the door.
"If you need me, call me okay?" He yells and waves, I wave back at him as he shuts the door.

I hear his motorbike leave the driveway along with the sound of it disappearing down the street, I sigh and look around, there's not much to do, until my phone goes off.

Text Message Received At 9:45pm

Gray: Look, I'm sorry about today.

I scoff and just lock my phone, it tings again.

Gray: and I'm sorry about leave you and walking out that door, believe me, I wish I didn't, I'm going to fight for you and get you back Hazey trust me.

Me: You left me Grayson and you beat up the one person who actually gives a damn about me, If you want me back show me, show me you want me or leave my life for good, it's basically come down to only you and Cody, you have 2 more weeks Grayson, figure it out.

I throw my phone onto the couch and sigh heavily.

What even is my life.

---------------------------
Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was abit slow but I'm tired and it was just a filler chapter for now X

I love you all!

Ave xx