XXVIII •Save Me, Please•

GRAYSON'S P.O.V

Waking up I pick up my phone and check the caller ID, Haylee.
"Hello?" I ask groggily and I hear a small curse come from the other end of the phone "Haylee, what's going on? Are you okay?" I sit up in my bed quickly not hearing a word come from her.

"Haylee if your in trouble, press a key on your phone 3 times, I'll be able to hear it. Okay?" I wait on the other end of the phone and I count.
1 beep.
2 beep.
3 beep.. "Stay where you are, are you home? 2 beeps for yes, 3 for no"
1 beep.
2 beep. I wait 10 seconds and then
Reply "Okay Haylee, I'm coming"

I jump out of bed and grab the first available pair of jeans and white shirt. I shove on some shoes and grab the keys off the bench. Making my way towards Haylee's house, going more than over the speed limi.

HAYLEE'S P.O.V

I hang up the phone from Grayson and continue to sit in the corner of my room, I can find Cody and someone is in the house, I can hear them talking back and forth, breaking glass.

I text Cody again.

Me: Cody, I don't know where you are or what your doing but someone's in the house and I'm so scared, your not even here...

A tear rolls down my cheek. I hear my balcony doors creak open and I see Grayson's figure pop through the door, he steps in quietly, while looking around for me. leaving the door wedged open I see him look at me and we lock eyes.

His arms wrap around me and I lift my arms up and around his neck, lifting be by the thighs he is now hauling me off of the ground, not a single noise comes out of him.
I breathe in his familiar scent and Cuddle in close and I hear him sigh.

"Your coming home with me for the night, I'll bring you back in the morning alright?" He whispers in my ear and I shiver, I nod and he exits out the balcony doors and down the stairs heading towards the street, once we have arrived at his car he opens the door and places me on the passenger side and buckles me in, giving my forhead a gentle kiss, wiping the tears away and my eyes fluttered closed.

I text Cody and tell him I'm not hom and I'm going to stay with Grayson the night, I turn my phone off and then watch Grayson get into the car.
Starting up the engine, his had rests lightly on my thigh giving it a small reassuring squeeze.

I smile at him and his eyes search mine "Are you okay?" He whispers and I shake my head no.
His mouth pulls into a small smile, drives down the street with his hand on my thigh, intertwine our fingers and hold on tight.

"I don't want to go back to your house just yet if that's okay?" I whisper and he nods, we drive for 5 more minutes and get to a park.
We step out of the car and I run to the swing's like a little kid.

I hear Grayson's laugh behind me as I jump on the swing, he comes up behind me and starts pushing on my back lightly.
We talk for ages and end up finding a park bench to sit at, I start to shiver and I feel soft warm material wrap around my shoulders, I look over and see Grayson's jacket is missing.

"Grayson you would be freezing take it back I'm fine" I smile as I shiver abit more.
"I'd rather you be warm, plus I can do this" he pulls me so I'm sitting inbetween his legs and my back is against his chest.
"Grayson?" He pulls me in closer and i turn to look at him "Yes Haylee?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear "Ive missed you" I whisper, and he smiles and leans towards me "me too" his lips brush against mine "You have no idea how much I crave you and want you" he growls, his eyes grow dark and he licks his lips, I turn my body so I'm now straddling his waist.

He kisses me softly at first and then I kiss him back as an intense makeout scene plays out.
He lifts me up without breaking contact, fastly walking back to his car.
My heart is beating so fast.

-------------------------
Hey guys!

Small upload for you today!

I love you all!

Ave xx