V •Lies, Dreams and Choices•

I walked back into my room and just sat down. i'm so confused it isn't even funny, so many thoughts and emotions are running through my mind, Grayson hates me, he has ever since i showed up in this stupid town. i wish my mom was here, i sigh and move to the top of my bed. What is wrong with me? i kissed him and then he leaves?

Picking up my phone and i put Grayson's number in, might as well since i know its him, save me a mini heart attack next time. I lock my phone and rest it on my chest and close my eyes, soon enough i fall sleep on top of my blankets, peacefully.

Each breath is more desperate than the last. I'm running as fast as i can, each step i take another branch cracks underneath the weight of my body, i run and run and run, until i reach a cross road and i don't know what road i should take. My chest aches from the lack of air i was breathing, My feet bloody and torn.
Searching for answers, i stand in the middle of the cross road I'm faced with 4 different options, Path one will lead me away from this place and to a different world to the one i'm living. Path 2 will Lead me to Destruction and Lust. Path 3 will Lead me to Safety and Warmth and the last part, Path 4 wasn't clear for me to see yet, it was unknown, a blur, a choice unmade if you will. I spin in a 360 degree circle and scan my options, suddenly Grayson appears in front of me. "Are you scared of me Haylee?" i look at him and shake my head stepping back, his eyes are dark and emotionless, in all honesty i was frightened.
" You should be" he moved closer to me and i stepped back my heart was racing, i turned around to be faced with the silhouette of another boy, my jaw dropped no, it cant be, tears are starting to prick at the corner of my eyes "A-Alex? Is that you?" he emerges and moves into the light that is being cast by the street light "Hello, Haylee" he grins at me, my breaths become short and quick i think i was about to have a panic attack, i turn look between them multiple times "This cant be happening"

I gasp loudly, as the sweat is dripping down my face i bolt upright in my bed and breathe heavily, what the fuck?
I look around the room and see no one is here, just me in my bed. What kind of fucking dream was that?!

I get up and shower to wash all the sweat away, drying off and slipping on some new clothes I grab all my dirty laundry and put it in the washing machine and head back to my room, I look at the time, 3:35 in the morning fuck sakes.

I pick up my phone that fell on the floor and check any notifications, just one, a text message from grayson.

Text message received at 1:55am

Grayson Dolan: Stay away from me. I don't want you.

Silently I lock my phone and 1 tear falls down my cheek, I wipe it quickly away.
You dont need him, grow up Haylee.
I'm right, I don't need to be attached to him, I'm better off without him.
Fuck you Grayson Dolan.

I throw my phone to the other side of my bed and climb under the covers, closing my eyes I soon drift off to sleep again, thankfully dreamless this time.

My alarm starts blaring and I'm blinded by the light that streams through my room I shriek and fall out of bed and onto the floor.
Groaning I get up off the floor and shower, I softly curl my hair and then get dressed, I wear a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top, matching with a pair of converse and a leather jacket.

I skip breakfast and head straight out to my car, parking in the school yard I see Grayson parked 3 cars down, our eyes meet and I immediately look the other way, I lay my jacket over my arm and grab my bag from the boot of my car.

First period is advanced English, I tell Mr T that I want to no longer work with Grayson and insist he have another tutor, I blab on about falling behind and how I don't want my grade to be affect and say I hope that he understands and respects my decision.
He looks very disappointed in me "If that is what you wish Haylee then so be it, I respect that you care about your own work" he smiles slightly and looks back down and hands me the next assignment, I mutter a thankyou and head up to my usual seat.

People start piling in and I put my head down shoving in earphones to drown out the unusual amount of chatter this early in the morning.
I pull out my pen from a pencil case I had in my bag, I begin the work, from the corner of my eye I see Grayson, he had his back to me and is talking to Me T, I see his fists ball up. Uh oh.

I quickly pick my jacket and slide it on pulling up the hoodie that's sown into it. I look back down to my work and try and look busy, let's be honest, Ive never been so scared and nervous in my life, I'm breathing so fast, I feel like there is nothing I can't do but just sit there and hope he doesn't see me.

I'm not that lucky of a person.
I see him walk in front of my desk and stand there, I refuse to look at him, he bends down to my level. He is now crouching in front of my desk waiting for me to look him in the eye.

I don't and that only makes him mad,
He tilts my face up to meet him, he mouths "Meet me at the oak tree, 4pm sharp no one will be around, got it?" I swallow and nod slowly, he rips his hand from under my chin and sits in the chair in front of my desk, I can see his back muscles from here.

Should I go to the oak tree?
Or
Should I run for the mother fucking hills

-----------------------
What game is Grayson playing at?

What will Haylee decide?

Keep reading to find out!

----------------------------
Hey guys!

Ooooooo triple update today! What are you thinking about tonight's chapter?

Vote comment

Ave xx