XVI •Stay The Night, Please?•

I texted Alex and said that I didn't want to go out tonight I was too tired. He replied with a simple okay and that was the last thing that was said, Grayson was still out so I had the house to myself, it's crazy how these past 2 months have been and gone.

If someone had told me 2 months ago Grayson would be living with me and we would be doing things together I would have booked them a one way ticket to loony town.

I hear the door unlock and I look at the time 11:45pm. I look around the room, I don't want Grayson to think I've just been sitting here.

My eyes scan the room and they land on my connected bathroom, I get up and grab my towel. I get undressed and jump in the shower, my heart's racing and I don't know why.

"Haylee? Are you home?" I can here him yell from the first floor and I decide to stay quite, I start to giggle at how ridiculous this is. I hear a knock at my bed room door and i stay very quite using my hand to muffle the sound as i stand in the shower.

"Haylee.." i still dont respond, my shoulders shaking violently due to the giggling. The bathroom door opens slow and i hear the creaking as it does "Haylee? Are you going to keep ignoring me or do i have to teach you a lesson?" i can already hear the smirk in his voice and i stop laughing and freeze, which option is the better one? "Alright, i give you to the count of 3 to answer me and if you do not, i will join you in that shower, do you understand?"

My hearts pounding so hard and i cant think straight, i'm excited? Oh lord i am.

"...1..." Oh.

"...2..." My.

"...3..." God.

I feel cold air hit my back and instantly know that Grayson has drawn back the curtain and i hear a low groan escape his lips, i keep my back towards him but feel his fingers trace my spine ever so softly, he pulls my wet hair off of my neck and pushes it to the side and starts to kiss it.

I move my neck to the side to give him better access, I feel his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him. Using one hand to keep me against him, i feel the other glide up my body and trace circles around my breast and i let a soft moan escape my lips. "Who knew, teaching you a lesson could be so... Inviting" I can hear the seriousness in his voice.

"Gray" his name breathlessly leaves my lips and i hear him moan softly "Say it again" he mumbles against my neck "Gray, Please" I dont know why i said please but he turned me around in one swift motion making our bodies collide, i was pressed up against him now. His eyes burned into mine, lust and passion, I felt weak at the knees.

"Kiss me" I was staring at his lips and then his eyes met mine. "Haylee, if i kiss you once i wont be able to stop.." Pushing myself against him more, his eyes close and his jaw tightens i lean up to him, getting up on my tippy toes to reach his face i create more friction and his breathing quickens "Then dont stop Grayson" his eyes snap open and her searches my eyes to see if i'm serious. I pull his chin down and brush my lips against his, "Kiss me" he swallows and nods making our lips connect.

I snake my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss, nibbling and biting my lower lip, begging to let me open my mouth, i deny him so i can tease him longer. I hear his groan of protest and he tries again but i deny once more, he smiles against my lips, suddenly i feel his hand travel down my back and his hand lands on my hip, turning and pushing us up on to the wall of the shower, his hand slips in between my legs and his thumb runs over my clit in small slow circles making my gasp. His tongue is in my mouth as we fight each other for dominance and he won, he always does, i run my hands up into his barely wet hair and pull as he keeps the pace in between my legs.

He moves the kisses from my mouth down to my jaw and along my collar bone, biting softly "Grayson.." it slips my mouth before i can stop it, he looks at me his plump lips swollen from the previous make out session "Haylee, do you want me to stop" he looks at me his face is filled with concern but his thumb quickens its pace around my clit i start to close my eyes and i hear him chuckle and stop moving his thumb and i let out a small whimper "Do you want me to stop?" i open my eyes and look at him and i shake my head, making eye contact I reply "No" i grin and he starts again, earning quite moans from me.

"G-Grayson" I stutter "I think i'm G-gunna-" he nibbles my ear lobe and whispers in my ear "Not yet baby" i moan more "Beg for it" is all he says so i do "Please let me gray" i pout my lip and look at him, the tension in my stomach is getting hard to control "Okay baby,go for it" He grins wide and I moan loudly as he covers his mouth with mine. I feel weak and i move my head and lean it against his shoulder and breathe hard, i feel him release the grip he had on me and the wall and i feel him slowly move us back under the shower head, i link my arms back around his neck and sigh.

"I could do that again and again, not once getting tired of you screaming my name baby" i felt millions of flutters in my stomach and a smile i tried to suppress, spreads across my face, i'm so happy.

"Stay with me tonight?" i look up at him and he smiles at me "I'd love too"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I'm sorry I've been so M.I.A lately but I've been going through exams lately and haven't had the time to sit down but i will be uploading everyday for the next couple of days so stay tuned.

I love you all!

Ave xx