XXIX •Ignite Me•

HAYLEE'S P.O.V

I wake up and snuggle into the warmth that's under my face, feeling the deep rumble underneath my jaw.
My head shoots up and instantly Grayson's eyes lock with mine.
"Goodmorning" he smiles at me, watching his eyes flutter close.

I inhale deeply and soak in his scent. "Goodmorning" I smile at him and roll over to the other side of the bed, turning on my phone.
5 missed calls from Cody and 5 text messages from him, mostly yelling at me to come home and to stop ignoring his calls.

I get up and start to slip on my socks and converse.
"Everything okay?" Feeling Grayson's weight shift off the bed, I see him crouching in front of me as I finish tying one shoe.
"Yeah, I'm fine, Cody is just being-" I pause and tie the other shoe up and I huff looking back to him "-well same old Cody" I laugh and he cracks a small smile.

He picks me up and flips us so his back is on the bed with his legs dangling off, Stradling his waist I laugh, he smiles up at me and cocks an eyebrow.
"What?" He breathe's and I shake my head. "Nice position you have put us in" he smirks and I feel his hand brush my cheek and I blush.

"We never did finish what we started in the park" The palm of his hand slides up  my back and slowly unhooks the clasp. Feeling the heat creep on my neck I lick my lips and nod.
He leans back up into a sitting position and I'm rest in his lap, standing up holding me, he lays me back down on, in the middle of the bed.

Grayson crawls up in between my legs and hovers above my face, propped on his elbows.
His breath hits my earlobe as he kisses down along my jaw and neck, nipping and nibbling the skin.
"Gray-" His eyes look to mine and I continue "-Please, stop teasing and kiss me already" I watch his eyes darken and I wrap my arms around his neck.

I feel the soft material of my shirt being lifted off my body and I feel a thud on the ground, signalling my bra was off aswell.
I break away from the kiss to get some air and that's when I spot them, the dark purple red scars. I look up to Grayson's eyes and they are focused solely on them, a frown tugging on his face, I push him off.

I get off the bed and hurry to find my shirt and bra, "Haylee I'm sorry, I was just-" I put my hand up and stop him. "Please Grayson, I don't want to hear it. Just drive me home.."
He sighs and picks up his keys.
Not a single word was spoken in the car and when he had dropped me off we didn't say goodbye, I walk up the balcony stairs and into my room to avoid anything Cody has to say.

Peeling the clothes that were on my body and tossing them into the hamper, standing, naked in the mirror of my bathroom, I observe the jagged lines that surrounds my right rib cage and the slight scattered markings on the left.

Stupid, ugly, no body wants to see it Haylee. No boy will ever love the way you look.

Before I can respond to the knocking, Cody burst through the door and I don't bother to cover myself up, tears threatened to spill, I'm broken and defeated. So I let them, they fall down my face in fast rolls but my eyes never leave Cody's and his? Don't dare leave mine.

CODY'S P.O.V

I look at her face and see the tears and redness, that's when I noticed she's naked and the marks she has.
I drop to my knees right in front of her. I run my hands up her ankles, calf muscles and thighs, when I get to her hips I bring her closer.
Kissing her stomach then trailing kisses along each, individual scar.

"Has anyone told you, how beautiful you look?" I say breathlessly.

-----------------
Hey guys!

Sorry I have been so M.I.A lately, something's have happened and then I got writters block.

More chapters will be posted this week hopefully! And they are going to be, well, you will see!

Much love,

Ave x