II •Is That A Hicky?•

I can't help but feel shocked, I'm still standing in the gap of the wall.
What am I going to do? Wait, What did he just do is the more important part!
I can't be invisible anymore that's for sure.

I creep out from the wall, grab my bag and walk finally into the library building. I feel used, shaking my head I unzip my bag and grab my book that I was reading earlier and place it on the table.

Crossing my legs underneath me and getting comfortable, I pick my book up and continue to read.
Time seems to fly by, I hear the bell ring and I scramble to get all of my stuff together.

"See you later Haylee!" I hear one of the librarians wave me off. I wave back and go out of the doors, I head towards the advanced English block.
I see the table at the far back is free and alone, thank the lord.
I sit down and look around, people start piling in and ignoring me, the usual. I'm so far ahead in this class the teacher just gives me work and then continue's on with the class, I hate it because of all the looks but atleast they leave me alone.

"Morning Haylee, here's today's work, I trust you will be fine on your own?" He chuckles slightly, "ill be fine Mr T, thanks" I smile politely and grab the earphones that are in my bag and place them in my iPhone, I accidentally open onto Snapchat and the camera is facing me.

Oh. My. God.

I have a freaking hicky!! There is a huge purple bruise on my collar bone and a bite mark on my neck, Jesus Christ. I zip my hoddie up and pull out my hair so it can cover up some of the damage.
My Nona is going to kill me.

I just continue to select a song and lock my phone.
"May I help you?" I look up to see Mr T looking out of the classroom door talking to a young man, "Yes sir, I'm here to join your class" oh no "Mr Dolan huh? Okay well come in and take a seat, I believe you have alot to catch up on, you will have to be paired with someone that knows the syllabus" I gulp hard, please no, please, please, please no.

"Oh I understand, if you don't have anyone I can apply for a tutor" Yes, give the kid a tutor.
"Oh non-sense, I have the perfect girl"
Fuck-
"Haylee?"
Me-
"I ask that you be available for Me Dolan and make sure he is fully up-to-date with everything"
Sighing hard I reply "Ofcourse Mr T"
I catch Grayson looking at me, I swear I see his eyes twinkly in what I'm guessing is excitement?

"Excellent! Mr Dolan, please make your way up to the back and Haylee will start getting you to catch up on work okay?"
I see Grayson nod and smile, then he turns to me. Slowly I watch him, with every movement I can see his defined body underneath his white v neck shirt.

I quickly look down and grab out the crisp, un-wrinkled syllabus that was in the folder on my bag. Mr T asked me to keep one on hand incase this ever happened.
I wish I never got one now, what if Grayson was just lonely before and he didn't mean anything he did.

I can feel him staring at me so I look at him, "I see that I have to help you... Unfortunately" I mumbled the last part. It isn't true, it's not unfortunate, but I just couldn't be bothered teaching someone who just doesn't care about school. It's a waste of my time to be honest.

"You seem disappointed, why?" He looks at me and sits in the seat next to me, I look at him and back at the syllabus, then back at him.
"I'm not disappointed, I'm just not interested in helping someone that doesn't even care about school let alone there grades" I shrugged my shoulders after my little rant.

"Your right" he chuckled, I just look at him.
"I'm what?"
"I said your right, I don't care about school or grades, I sleep around and have no emotions right?" Sarcastic, he is being very sarcastic. I suddenly feel guilty for listening to people sterotyping Grayson, maybe he isn't the boy that people say he is.

"I'm not saying half of it isn't true but-"
Nevermind, jerk.
"-You will never know what half is true and what half is fake or even if I'm telling the truth right now unless you give me a chance, I atleast deserve a chance dont you think? Princess..?" He was looking at me now staring right into my eyes, I couldn't help but look away, he was too much, too intense, no one has ever looked at me the way he does and Franky I feel uncomfortable.

I think about it for a few minutes, I have good grades and have a great knowledge of things. If I help this boy and it doesn't work out atleast it won't affect me in anyway.. academically.
But socially, how can I help him, I won't be able to approach him Infront of his friends about work so I would have to wait until advanced English to talk to him and that might put both of us behind.

"I can give you my number so you can message me about work if that's your concern?" I look at him so seeing if I spoke out loud but he just keep staring at me. Guess not.
I give in. I look him up and down and raise my eyebrow slightly and sigh.

"One chance, you get one chance Grayson, I'm not going to waste my time teaching you something if you don't want to learn it, got it?" I say looking back into his eyes.
He smirked at me and replied "well teach maybe I can teach you a few things aswell" I shake my head lightly and laugh "I'm sure you can, now pay attention alright?" He smirked at me and moved his chair closer.

My hair started to get in the way and I was getting hot, I wacked my hair into a messy bun and took off my hoodie, I hear a soft chuckle come from grayson.
"What Grayson?" I'm annoyed and I look at him, he lifts his hand ever so slightly to my neck and points.
"I'm just admiring my work, I got you good" and he smiles at me.
"I don't get it don't you hate me?"
"Oh baby, I do, I don't understand why you don't get it" he winks and goes back to the work I gave him.

I sat there staring at him, I'm so confused and hurt, I really am just another one of Grayson's girls. I shake my head and go back to what I was doing. This is going to be a long year.

-----------------------------
Hey everyone!

Double update today I know but I couldn't help it!

I hope you all enjoy it!

Let me know what you think!

Ave xx