XII •Not My Choice•

"I choose.."

i just stand there, shocked. My mind is racing, who do i choose? I feel like it shouldn't be a choice, my tears are still streaming down my face. i look at them and there face softens, "Haylee?" i look to Grayson "Haylee, no matter who you pick, its okay" no matter who i picked one of them had to leave and to be honest i didn't know who that one would be and even if i wanted them to go. I want to know if Alex had changed, i did still feel something for him after all we were together for more than 2 years but a part of me wanted Grayson and i mean wanted him, in every way.

I backed away from them. "Haylee?" they look at each other and step towards me, i grab each of my balcony doors and start to close them, "If i'm the one that is meant to choose who i want, then you-" I close the left side door, pointing to the both of them and they come even closer and i put up my hand and stop them "- Can show me why i even want either of you, i'm done with these games, so its your turn. You have 2 weeks to make me fall in love with one of you. If by the end of the 2 weeks i don't fall in love with one of you then i want you both to leave and never come back" I laugh and close the other door shutting them both out and start to pull the curtains, i notice they are no longer looking at me but at each other i can hear there soft muffled voices through the doors.

"May the best man win" i see Grayson reach out his hand and Alex just looks at him and grins "Oh Dolan, i don't need luck, she will be mine before the week is out" I look to Grayson and see him smirk "I wouldn't be so sure cross, i think you forget, I know the new Haylee more than you do" Alex's grin falls from his face and mine picks up. I watch Alex walk away from Grayson but stops just as he reaches the stair case he turns back to him "She will be mine Dolan, dont get cocky" Grayson just laughs and his eyes darken "You wont be saying that when she's screaming my name"

My eyes widen as Alex's face reddens and stomps away like a child. Grayson's stance stays until Alex disappears down the stairs, that's when i notice his face, its even more whiter and sweating more then before. Shit. i quickly run out to him and he is only seconds from passing out, i hook his arm over my shoulder and he drops a little "Woah, easy tiger, lets get you inside" he smiles a tiny bit but focuses on his breathing, instead of taking him back to the bed he was in before i take him across the hall and lay him in that room on the bed, it looks like mine but less girly, ill move his stuff back up here when i can. "I'm sorry Haylee" his eyes are closed but i can tell he wants to look at me, i kiss his cheek and get off the side of the bed and pull the covers up on him.

"I know Gray, I know, Get some rest okay?" he nods once and i see his whole body relax, i head back to my room and I'm about to sprawl across my bed but i look at my balcony doors, fuck that. I walk towards them and lock them, drawing the curtains i whisper to myself, no more un fucking wanted guests now.

I lay back and sigh. Let the games begin.