IX •Speechless•

I was barely asleep when I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head, I know Grayson was staring at me because he usually snores softly when he is asleep.

"I hate it when you stare at me" I mumble, jumping a Little bit he breathe's in "You were asleep, how do you know if i was or wasn't staring?"
I laugh softly and reply, "well Grayson, you snore when you sleep so you couldn't have been asleep and your breathing is much slower when you are relaxed" still mumbling because I don't want to fully wake up right now, I was too comfortable.

He doesn't reply and I remain laying there snuggled into him. "You're so comfortable to lay on" I now have fully and carefully, wiggled my way onto him so my body lays between his legs and my head and chest are lying on his, I wrap my arms around him and snuggle in more.

He laughs and just tickles my back, "I'm glad you think so" he draws soft circles into my back and I couldn't help it "Mmm Grayson" I can hear his breathing hitch, I can imagine he is very embarrassed right now. "You okay up there superman?" I smile against his chest "I'm great, princess, go to sleep" he laughs and I do too. My eyes are slowly closing and I can feel my body getting tired. Before I know it I'm asleep and in Grayson's arms.

I shoot up in the bed and scream in pain, sweat dripping down my forehead. I clutch my stomach forgetting about the stitches, I curse fucking great.

I hear Gray running up the stairs.

"Haylee are you okay? What's wrong do you-" he see's me clutching my stomach and what I'm assuming some blood because he runs out of the room and comes back holding a med kit, "I need you to lie back down for me Hays, can you do that for me?" He crouches down beside me on the bed an kneels on the floor and looks at me. I nod very very quickly and I'm breathing rapidly , I don't want to bleed out and I definitely don't want to go back to hospital. No way. He starts to open the med kit and gets things out.

I'm still breathing fast and I didn't realise that Grayson was trying to get my attention. "Haylee? Haylee?" He snaps his fingers in my face and my eyes shoot towards his face "Look at me Haylee, right in my eyes okay? I need you to slow your breathing for me can you do that?" I stare at him for what feels like forever "That's it, keep looking at me and I'll have you fixed in no time" So I do, I watch his eyes move from me, to the med kit, then back to my stomach, his hands brush along my stomach making electricity shoot through my skin and send a tingly feeling to my legs.

He applys some anticeptic to my stomach and it burns sending my breathing out again, he looks at me worried, "Haylee, Haylee you stopped looking at me-" my eyes drift back to him and I'm still breathing heavy "It hurts Gray" a year slips down my cheek, his hand reaches my face to wipe it I gently away, his face softens, "I know princess, just keep looking at me and just breath normally okay? Breathe. I'll do this as fast as I can and then I'll put everything away and tickle your back alright?" I nod and smile slightly "But you need to breathe properly or this will take a very long time do you understand?" He is very serious, it's hot. I nod and he continues, before I know it he was right. It was over fast.

He grabs all the swabs and all the things from the kit he didn't use and he shoves them into the med kit and takes everything back down stairs to throw and put away.
I try to get up to go to the toilet but I couldn't quite hold my weight yet and I hear Gray jog back up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" He sounds a little annoyed "I-i need to use the bathroom" he nods and walks me there and leaves me in the bathroom alone until I knock on the door for him to come get me. I raise my hands up like a child and wrap them around his neck waiting for him to pick me up. He laughs and picks me up "Your starting to get lazy, what happens if I didn't pick you up" he's smiling down at me while he puts me back in my bed.

"I would pout and stand there like that until you did" He grins and pulls the blanket so it is on top and covering me, we have just gone into winter and it gets cold around this time, he walks over and turns my heater in making sure the room remains warm incase in the night I lose the blankets, he is a nice guy, I don't think people see that.

Damn he has amazing back muscles. I'm staring at him and he catches me, I tried to look away but I couldn't, "Now who is staring at who huh?" I grin and raise my hand slightly, "Me" and I wink.

Wait, I winked? I just winked at Grayson Dolan. Holy sh-

He bursts out laughing and I can't help but giggle, looking back up to me and smiling he starts to turn around and head out the door, I can't help but ask "Grayson?" He turns back to me "How many times have I told you Haylee, it's Gray, just Gray, okay?" He laughs "Sorry" I mumble "it's fine, what's up?" He's leaning in the door way now and I stumble a little "H-How come your being s-so nice to me, don't you hate me? Didn't you want me to stay away from you?"

His face falls and he looks at me, really looks at me, he eyes me from head to toe and then speaks "You called me, that morning don't you remember?" I don't answer because I don't remember at all, so he continues "I wanted you to stay away from me because you made me feel something and I was scared-" my breathing hitches "- but when I saw you laying there almost lifeless on that bathroom floor, I couldn't risk loosing you".

He walks slowly towards me and his eyes grow dark, he leans down so he is on his knees next to my bed and looks me in the eyes. "You are like a drug to me, I'm addicted, there isn't anything that will save me now, all I crave is you, all I want, Is you Haylee"

I look at him and I'm speechless, what?

He gets up and looks quickly away from me and moves back towards the door. "Get some rest, I'll check up on you in an hour" and with that he is gone.

----------------------------------
I loved writting this chapter I hope you do too!

Are you shocked? I wasn't meant to update I know but I was just slowly writting this and I fell in love so I kept going.

Let me Know what you think!

Vote comment

Ave xx