XXIII •First Aid•

CODY'S P.O.V

Haylee jumps off the bike once I've killed the engine and she runs to the door unlocking it, I sigh and get off the bike. Walking in the door after I see her scurry around the kitchen looking for something.
"Sit down" she demands so I do.
Sitting down at the bar stool she comes back to me where I'm sitting and she's holding a first aid kit.

She putts some anti bacterial liquid on a cotton wool ball and goes up to my face but hesitates just before my eyebrow "This is going to sting alittle, okay?" She smiles at me sadly and I nod. Applying it to the cut I wince a little and she looks at me apologetically.

"Thankyou" I hear her whisper "what for?" I ask searching her face.
"For standing up for me the way you did, it was nice and you didn't have too, I feel so bad that you got hit" a single tear streams down her face and I wipe it away quickly with my thumb, I open my legs and pull her in so she can stand in the space.

My arms snake around her waist and pull her closer "Don't worry about it, I wasn't going to let him just hurt you like that, it's not right, so what if I got hit?" I smile at her and I can see the guilt in her eyes "Please Haylee, don't be sad"

I stand up from the seat and her eyes drift down to the floor, I pick her chin back up and get her to face me her eyes are looking everywhere except at me.

"Haylee, please look at me" she does and my heart melts, he face is red and her eyes are puffy from the tears that stream down her cheeks.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have got hit" she mumbles this so fast it was hard to understand.

"Close your eyes" without protest she did. "Keep breathing for me Princess" I see her perfect lips inhale then exhale, I lean down and kiss her collar bone and bite softly, I hear the sharp intake of breath as I make my way slowly up her neck and to her jaw line, kissing and nipping, wiping the tears off her jaw "Do you want me to stop?" Her head starts to shake.

"Then tell me" her eyes fluttered open and look at me "W-what?" She stumbles "Tell me you don't want me to stop" I suck and bite at her neck and I hear a moan escape her lips "Tell me" I say, gripping her thighs and pulling her up to me, her legs wrap around my waist and I hear her speak "Please Cody-" she breathe's and my heart stops "I don't want you to stop" that's when my lips smash into hers.

--------------------------
Hey guys!

Sorry this one is short an sweet but another chapter will be up later tonight!

Tell me who's team you are on in the comments below!
#TeamGrayson
#TeamAlex
#TeamCody

I love you all!

Ave xx