Chapter 1

~Sophie POV~

Sky and I are returning to Kalokairi today! The people on the island don't know we are returning yet...I guess it's a surprise. I'm honestly so excited to see my mom and friends again! Also, Sky and I decided to get married. (Actually this time) So that's exciting! Before Sky and I left, we submitted DNA examples to figure out which one is my dad, Sam, Bill or Harry. The results came back three days after, but we made a promise not to look until I get back. Which they don't know is today! Everything in my life is so perfect right now. Everything but Sky. I love him so so much, but he's been on edge lately and won't talk about it. Maybe Pepper and Eddie can help him out. It's worrying me. I want the best for him in life, I just love him so much and don't like seeing him upset. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Sky kissing the side of my head.

"Whatcha thinking about, baby?" He asks.

"The island. And you." I reply giggling.

"Why are you thinking about me?"

"Because you just seem so on edge, sad, worried, and depressed lately."

"It's nothing Soph." He replies, looking away.

"It's not nothing, Sky. It's worrying me. Is something wrong?"

"No, Soph. Uh-I mean, let's talk about it later, so we don't ruin the mood. But I promise we'll talk."

"Okay Sky. I'm just worried about you. I love you, Sky. I don't want to see you upset."

"I love you too, Soph. Now, the ferry is currently pulling up to the dock. We'll drop this for now, so we can surprise them in a happy mood."

"Okay let's go." I chirp, regaining my cheery mood. The ferry pulls up and Sky and I load our stuff into the car we had left at the docks when we left. We lock the car and decide we would come back later for our stuff so we don't ruin the surprise. The plan is: we sneak up to the old goat house, not being seen, then hide there and spy down until everyone gathers for work orders in the courtyard. When they all gather, we will come out. We better hurry though, work orders happens in like 20 minutes around here.

~~

A/N: Thanks for reading and I apologize for this being crap and being so short. I'm really hoping to improve this. The next chapter will be the surprise. And also they will talk about what's bugging Sky. IHAD is a side story, so will be updated when I have inspiration and time, so updates here and there, at random. My other story, Forever Mine, is my main story for now. Thanks guys-K