Epilogue

Three Months Later.

The tiles were clean. So clean, she could see her image clearly underneath as she stood staring down at herself. Her cotton nightgown, with a deep, plunging neckline, left very little to the imagination. The material felt smooth against her skin, and it's length fell all the way to the tip of her toes. Her hair was still held bound by the pins and flowers that had held it in place for the wedding earlier in the day.

A shiver of excitement ran down her spine as she allowed her mind to briefly relive her wedding to Bailey. It seemed unreal, the perfection, the feeling of glee and unspeakable joy as she walked down the aisle dressed in her white, lace wedding gown. It had been the same gown her mother, Gretchen had gotten married in. It was a white, lace wedding gown possessing of a low cut neckline, short sleeves, corseted waist and a slightly balled skirt that flowed in a long train behind her. Her hands were covered in her mother's white, elbow length gloves and she clutched a bouquet very similar to her mother's; white roses and lilies.

Gretchen had cried at the sight of her, commenting on how perfect she looked. Elizabeth had cried along, wrapping her mother in her arms and reiterating to her how much she loved her, a fact she only realized when Gretchen had nearly died in child birth.

To say Gretchen had a difficult birth would have been putting it lightly. After an entire night of trying to birth a child, there was a new addition to the Williams' family; Jenna. Other than her big, bright, brown eyes, Jenna possessed the same features with Ethan and Elizabeth. She was a content baby whose satisfaction was derived in being fed and being nestled against her mother's breasts.

Elaine, Juliet's Aunt had tried reaching out to Elizabeth again but Elizabeth had decided long ago that she was content with just having Ethan, Gretchen, Sammy, Jenna and Bailey as her only family for now. And if she was going to add to that number, it would be the children she would eventually bear.

As Elizabeth made her way down the aisle of the cathedral that morning, Samuel walked before her, dressed in a suit and clutching a basket that contained Jenna's sleeping form. Her parents stood on either sides of her; her mother on her left hand side and her father on her right. Gretchen and Jenna wore a similar white gown as Elizabeth's and Ethan wore Samuel's style of suit; a black tailored suit. But all Elizabeth could think about, all she could see was Bailey.

His eyes shone brightly as she approached, causing her to believe him to be fighting the urge to cry. He looked perfect in his black suit and standing next to him was his mother, Alice.

When they had said their vows to each other, swearing before God and man to love each other forever, they made their way back to their new home, a walking distance from the Williams' estate.

Because Bailey had inherited the Wellington's family fortune, they were able to afford a mansion not far from her family. Alice, Bailey's mother, remained in the old Wellington estate because Gary had requested it not be sold.

When Mr George, the detective hired by Lord Nicholas Drew, found Alice and Priscilla, he had immediately taken them to see Nicholas. Nicholas claimed to have received a letter from Lord Wellington before his death, claiming that Chloe was poisoning him. Gary had also written two wills; one favoring Bailey if he was found to be a true Wellington, and one favoring charity if Bailey wasn't found to be a true Wellington. None was in favor of Frederick or Chloe.

In one day, Bailey was discharged and proclaimed an heir to a large fortune.

~ ~

The door gave way as Bailey pushed it wide open. He lifted his eyes, after a busy evening of entertaining guests, to find Elizabeth standing in the center of the room.