Ch.3 | Someone's Got School Spirit

I M M A C U L A T E

D E C E I V E R S

 ____________________

"Um Naveah... what are you doing?" Callie asked with a confused look on her face as she slowly walked into the bathroom.

"I uh, was just, fixing my bra. You know these damn under-wires are always a pain." I chuckled, pulling my shirt back on and then my sweater.

"Okay... well I can't find Mark anywhere, but I got you a water so let's go. Ridgewood scored and there is still the fourth quarter left so anything can happen." She urged, tugging on my arm.

"Okay sweet, let's go!"

"Oh wait, now I remembered why I came to the bathroom... I have to pee." She laughed turning back around and into the bathroom.

She walked over to the stall that I knew Mark was in.

She tried pushing open the door, but it would not budge.

"Is someone in here?" She asked.

"Mhmmm." I mentally face-palmed myself when I heard Mark try to sound like a girl. He failed miserably but Callie didn't seem to really care.

"Oh, sorry Miss. Naveah did you know that someone was in here when you locked the bathroom door and started stripping to fix your bra malfunction?" She asked with her eyebrows rose.

"Oh! Of course not! Sorry for whoever is in there... hopefully you didn't see my bra!" I nervously laughed as I directed Callie into the second stall. "Here, this one is empty."

After Callie did her business, we left the bathroom in a hurry and walked back over to the bleachers.

If that wasn't a close freaking call, then I don't know what is.

"Hey babe, get your water?" Connor asked while keeping his eyes peeled on the football field.

"I was in the bathroom, so Callie got the water for me." I stated while opening the water bottle Callie handed me before we sat down.

"Such a great friend you got there." He teased.

"Where's Mark?" He asked again.

"Not sure. Callie and I didn't see him at all over by the concession stand and I didn't see him at all near the bathrooms either." I regretfully lied.

"Oh okay. He's probably off messing around with some chick." He laughed.

You have no idea.

"Ugh, I wish he wouldn't do that. He came to this game with us, he should be hanging out here instead of tied up with some slut." Lucy spat while crossing her arms.

I couldn't help but wince at her icy words. Little did she know that the slut she was referring to, was her best friend.

"Hopefully it wasn't that chick we met in the bathroom." Callie laughed looking over at me. "She sounded like she could be slut material."

"Who knows... She definitely sounded odd." I chuckled while biting my bottom lip, trying not to erupt in a fit of laughter.

Moments later, Mark graced us with his presence again.

"Hey guys, how goes it?" He asked casually.

"Oh ya know... football. We are kicking their asses, not that you have noticed." Lucy replied angrily.