Ch.16 | What are we Doing?

I M M A C U L A T E

D E C E I V E R S

 ____________________

I woke up and reached over to the other side of my bed. My eyebrows curved with confusion as my hand hit something hard.

Feeling the hard object with my hand, it became clear to me that what I was touching was indeed a chest, and that chest definitely belonged to someone other than me.

Who is in my bed?

Suddenly, my eyes snapped open and I jumped up, causing Mark to grunt.

Mark.

"Mark!" I whisper-yelled. "Why are you still here?" I panicked.

"Well, I was sleeping, but ya know... nothing is ever sacred anymore." He sighed against the pillow.

"You can't be here. Lucy and Callie are here!" I whisper-yelled again, nudging his side with my leg.

"Who cares? They are in their own spots, and I am up here where they can't see me. Now let me sleep woman!" Mark hissed.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him on his bare ass, hard might I add.

He jumped, but pulled the blanket up over his head and then turned over facing the wall.

"They can't see you at all, Mark! You have to go." I firmly stated with more urgency in my tone.

Mark huffed, and then sat up. "Figures. Don't worry, I'm gone. And I won't return."

He got up from bed exposing his naked, beautiful body and then pulled on his boxers and pants.

He picked up his shirt and pulled that on, then began looking for his socks. He angrily yanked the blanket off the bed entirely, exposing my naked body and his socks went flying with the blanket.

When he didn't move to pick them up, I looked up and noticed his eyes trained on me. I felt small under his hard gaze, but I also felt a spark rise within me.

I sat up on my knees and made my way over to the edge of the bed. Mark stood directly in front of me, but him being much taller, my head sat against his chest.

"Naveah... stop." He instructed, but I didn't listen.

I gently grabbed his hands, and placed them around my waist. His hands landed just above my ass, and I looked up into his deep brown eyes.

"Nave..." He whispered against my ear. "Stop."

Again, I disobeyed. I reached my hands up around his neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss. I yanked his body down onto the bed, and back on top of me. He began unbuckling his pants when we heard a knock at my bedroom door.

Both Mark and I stopped immediately and our eyes widened as our heads snapped towards the door.

We both seen that the door was unlocked, and I quietly pushed Mark from on top of me and hurried to the door to lock it.

"Naveah, get out here." Callie said. "Lucy wants coffee, but I can't find the coffee filters."

"Uh, be right there!" I shouted through the door, clear panic in my voice.

"Are you alright?" Callie asked, jiggling the doorknob.

"Yes, fine. Just didn't sleep with many clothes on. I'll be right down!"