one

"Omg! How do you think they are now? Do you think they have changed?" Laura, my new best friend said.

After Marcus & Martinus left, I had no one. But then Laura came up to me, and asked nicely "Hey, we haven't talked so much, but do you want to come to my place after school today?" and then I said "yes" and that's how we became best friends!

"Actually! I don't know.. It's been two years since they moved! They were 15! Now they are 17, and when you are 17, you can do a lot of stupid things!" I said and sighed.

Laura rolled her eyes at me. "Oh, shut up! We are also 17, but have we done something stupid? Nope!" She said. I laughed. "Not yet" We both laughed at that.

~next day~
What should I wear? Oh gaaad! Every morning I have the same fucking problem! 'What should I wear?' Damn it!

Well, I ended up with a black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and a black Adidas hoodie. After I had changed, I did my makeup. It's not that much, but actually I think I'm naturally pretty. Or, I don't think I'm SO pretty, but you know what I mean.

I grabbed an apple before I took my light pink bomber jacket on me, and my Nike shoes on. I have good time, but an apple is enough for me.

"Heyyy, bestie! Ready for a new day at school with Marcus & Martinus?" Laura asked and giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Laura, it's nothing special with that! They are just two normal boys!" I said. "NORMAL? Gad! Have you seen how many girls who have cried for them everyday? Damn! That's a lot!" "Well, I haven't seen that! And I don't care" I said and faked a smile. Laura just rolled her eyes, and then we begun our walk to school.

~at school~
There they was. Marcus and Martinus. Should I go talk to them? No.. Maybe that just be weird? Also, we was best friends, but I don't think we are that anymore..

"You should go talk to them!" Laura said, interrupting my mind. Wow.. It's like she is a mind reader!

I sighed.
'That was just what I was thinking!'

"Well, so go talk to them then!" Laura said. I shacked my head. "Huh? Did I said that out loud?" I asked confused. Laura laughed, and nod. "Gad.. I always do that!"

-

I was looking at my phone when Laura suddenly almost yelled "No way!! They are coming!!!" I looked up from my phone, and yes.. There they was. Coming over here.

"Oh my gaaad! Lola!! I haven't seen you in 2 years!! Shit! Can I get a hug?" Wuuut? Martinus stood there, ready for a hug from me. And there I stood, completely confused! But I didn't want Martinus to look dumb, so I gave him a huge hug!

"Hey" I said and a big smile appeared on my face. And hey, I was actually SO happy for having him back in my life! Marcus too! Or? He haven't talke..

"Martinus, come!! You don't wanna hang with these losers, huh?"

More?
546 words

Oh oh...

Well! This was the first chapter of 'Why a badass?' and I hope you enjoyed it!

VOTE & COMMENT FOR MORE💞

~🍌Camilla

Why a badass?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara