three

So, here I am, 6 hours later and still in school while everyone has left. Or, not exactly everyone. Like, there is some dudes who has taken some drugs in school and stuff like that, who is here with me.. Yea, nice.

"Uh, you. You want some??" One of them whispers while the teacher looks in a book. I give him a 'Seriously?' glance, before I continues with staring down at my desk. So fun!

Suddenly, the door opens. There he comes. Marcus Gunnarsen.

"You're late, Mr. Gunnarsen" the teacher said in an annoyed tone. Marcus rolls his eyes, before he sits down next to me. Shoot. Okey, chill. It's the only seat that's not taken. "Hey" He says. I look around. Wut? He is talking to me? Hah! I just ignored it, and looked down at my table again. "Jesus! What's wrong with you?!" I hear him say, but I ignored it. Ugh, just 40 minutes till I can leave this shit.

-

Well, I'm home now, aaand.. Turns out, Marcus hates me! And I don't even know why! But, I don't care either so.

"I'm homeee" I say as I walk inside my house. "Oh, hey, Lola! Where were you?" My mom asks, and I sit down next to her in the couch. "Ugh, someone made me get detention. Sorry" I say and sigh. Mom looks at me with her mouth almost open. "What? Who?" She said shocked. I roll my eyes. "'Marcus" I answer, and I could feel myself getting angry when I said his name.

"Wait wait wait! Marcus Gunnarsen? Like, your bestfriend.." "Yeaa. But no. He is NOT my bestfriend anymore!" I say with a laugh. Mom looks really confused at me. "Oh mom. It's a lot to talk about"

-

I'm currently walking with Laura to the grocery store. Well, my mom needs some things, and I didn't want to walk alone, so I took Laura with me.

"So how was detention?" She asks kinda curiously. I sigh loud. "Oh gad. I am never going back!!" Laura started laughing, and I smiled a little. "Ohh.. Laura! You should have been there! Marcus, like my ex-bestfriend we all know, was there! And it was terrible!" I start telling her. She just laughs like always. "Oh noo. I'm so glad I wasn't there! He is totally a jerk..." I kick her in the leg. Guess who's here?

"Well, well, well.. Isn't it little Lola? Are you still sleeping with your lights on and your teddy bear?" His friends started laughing.
Marcus Gunnarsen. Nah. He is not scaring me!

"Says the boy who always cry and runs to mom when he hears a sound from his room?" I reply. His friends started laughing again. He rolls his eyes and ignored it. "Why are you here, little girl?" "Well.. The question is, why are you here?" I answered. Well, it's actually a good question, right? "Oh, you know, it was just too much fans in LA!" He says with a smirk. I laugh my fake laughter. "HAHA. That's so funny!" He rolls his eyes and started walking away.

You can't knock me down, Marcus Gunnarsen! I will always be on the top.

More?
535 words🤓

Opsss! I've been so busy! But I'm free tomorrow (I think..) sooo I will try to make another part;)

– Cami💗