twentyone

the last couple days have been terrible! i haven't been able to talk to martinus or marcus! and laura doesn't even know a thing about it, but i feel like i just can't tell anyone.

this is our last day in oslo, and marcus and martinus' too. we're going back to trofors tomorrow, and everything will go back to normal! right??

so, right now we're going to oslo city, a shopping center of course, and yea, we're gonna shop our asses off!

"uu, what do you think about this one?" laura shows me a cute skirt, but it will just show a lot of her body soo.. "laura, if you want to show your whole ass, buy it. it's cute tho, but.. you know what i mean" she sighs and puts it back.

we walk out of the store and find victoria's secret. and of course we walk in there.

"lola. can i ask you something?" laura asks. i nod. "sure" "uhm.. i'm just wondering.. you've been really.. weird.. lately... what's going on?" damn it. i really don't wanna talk about it right now! i just wanna enjoy our shopping trip! even when i'm just gonna use all my money, like always!

"look, i don't wanna talk about it right now. let's talk about it when we get home, like, in trofors. but now, let's enjoy our shopping trip!" i say and smile. she sighs and nods.

-

we got back at the hotel and we decided to go take a bath in the pool. we got to the pool, and guess who's already there? of course marcus and martinus! yay!!..

"heyy! we haven't seen you guys since like.. tuesday or something" martinus says and gets up from the pool. oh gad. not the sixpack again!! don't look at it! dooon't!! okey, i'm not looking at it anymore!

"uhm yea, we.. we've been busy, right, laura?" i say, but she just stare really weird at me. i hit her with my arm. "oh yea right" she says.

"okey.. well, you wanna join us?" he asks. "yes!" "no" me and laura said just the opposite of each other. "i just came her to tan" i said and fake a smile. no, i didn't just came here just to tan. i was gonna jump into the pool! but i can't.. both of them are here!

"well, i am gonna join you!" laura says. she takes off her t shirt and jump in! martinus takes a look at me. "you sure you're just gonna lay there in the sun? you could join us? you know, it's our last day here" i bite my lip. he is right..

maybe i should just jump in? it's so boring to just lay there in the sun and watch your friends having so much fun without you! yea.. it wouldn't hurt to just take a quick bath?

"okey then!" i say and without hesitating I jump into the pool! "yayy!" i hear laura says. I laugh and splash some water at her. and again the water war begins.. why does this always happens?

as me and martinus was splashing water at each other, we suddenly got really close.. his chest was touching my chest. suddenly we both stopped splashing at each other. it felt like it was just the two of us here, alone, in the pool. he starts to lean in, and i do the same.

when his lips was about to touch mine, we both got interrupted by someone. "heyheyhey". and that person was marcus.

590 words
more?

OMG! i can't believe it!! this story just hit #2 in #marcusandmartinus !! wuuut!!! thank you so so much!!! i love you guyss!!💘💘💘💘💘

//vote&comment for more//

-C