twenty

"so are you guys going to the studio today or something?" i ask as we were on our way back to our hotel rooms. "nah, we're free today actually" martinus says. i could feel the excitement coming.

"oh nice! what's your plan then?" laura asks. they both look at each other, and then says "nothing". "uu, since you're free, why don't we go and bowl?" i ask with a huge smile. i've always loved bowling! "hm.. bowling? sounds fun! right, marcus?" marcus just rolls his eyes and keeps walking. "he said yes" martinus says and smiles. i smile back. this is going to be so much fun!!

-

later, we're all at the bowling. "okey, you're ready??" martinus asks all of us. laura and marcus nods. "i don't know.. are you ready to get your ass kicked?" i ask with a giggle. he rolls his eyes playfully. "sure" he says sarcastically. oh, just wait, martinus. i'm gonna kick your ass so bad.

after about an hour, marcus has 97 points, laura has 98, martinus has 110, and i have.. oh, 129 points! what a surprise!

"told ya i was gonna kick your ass" i say to martinus. he sighs. "yea, you did" "lola.. you're really good at this! like, have you been practicing or something??" he asks. lol i had to laugh out really loud. "hahah! noo! i just really love bowling! i've been doing it since i was five you know?"

he suddenly realized it. we've did this together before. "oh my god! how could i forget! you've been kicking my ass since we were ten!" he says with a laugh. i laugh too. didn't think he would actually remember it, but he did. and i'm so happy he did.

"are we done now?" laura suddenly asks from nowhere. i laugh. "yea" "good. i really suck at this!!" she says and sighs. we all starts to laugh. "don't worry. marcus is worse" martinus says and points at him. marcus turns red and kick martinus. "auch" "who is worse?" marcus asks. "still you bro"

-

we got back to the hotel, and now we were all in marcus and martinus' room watching beauty and the beast, hihi.

"i gotta pee" laura says and stands up. right after martinus says "i need some water" and then... it was just me and marcus. thanks, laura and martinus!!

i was concentrated at the movie when all of the sudden marcus calls my name.. oh no. i turn to look at him. i met his brown shiny eyes. "i can't keep this to myself anymore" huh? "what?" "lola.. ever since i saw you.. like, in first grade, i've really liked you" oh damnn. this can't be true! "wait... so.. you're telling me that you.. you like me?" and just as i finished the sentence they both came back.

"what are you talking about?" martinus asks. oh my god. i almost forgot it! martinus also have a crush on me!.. shot. what am i gonna do? i can't loose my best friends!

"oh, nothing" i say with a smile, or just a fake one. i mean.. how can i smile when i know that my two best friends, two brothers, like me?!

538 words
more?

-C