nine

The rest of the day at school, I was only with Laura. And we didn't see Marcus or Martinus the rest of the day, but we still have one lesson left. Laura still didn't know what he did to me..

We're in the last class, and they are here. "Okey, everyone! Tomorrow is Friday, and that means you have to deliver your project. I'm so excited to hear all your creative songs!" wait, hear? Shit! And I'm not done with the song yet. I didn't dare to look at them, but I knew they were staring at me. They sit behind me, so yea..

"PST! Lola, are you done with the song yet?" I hear his voice whispers. I felt chills when I heard his voice. It got me thinking back to what he did to me.. I didn't answer him. I can't ever talk to him again! I hate him, and I think he knows that pretty good. I can't even believe he won't leave me alone after what he did!

"Lola" he says again, but I completely ignore him. Why would he think I would answer him?

-

Finally, after 45 minutes, the class was over. And I have waited the whole day for this to end. Just when me and Laura was on our way out from the building, he came. "Lola, Laura! Wait!" He shouts behind us, so we could hear. Laura turns around, but I don't. I can't face him. I just.. can't!!

Laura taps on my should, meaning I have to turn around too. So I did. I just have to act like nothing is wrong. If I don't, she will find out what's wrong.

"Hey, Martinus...." I say awkwardly, and look down. "Hey! I was just wondering if you are done with the song yet??" I look at Laura and then back at the ground. "Uhm, sorry, not done" I say. He nods. "Okey. Send a message if you're done then, and we have to record the song today so" I nod quickly, and then he leaves.

Omg. How could he just act like nothing had happened?

"Hm.. Have something happened between you guys?" My eyes almost popped out. Oh no. I'm not ready yet! "Huh? No? We're just friends! We've always been friends hahah" I say with a fake laugh.

Laura nods unsurely, and then we start walking again. But it became a silent walk.

More?
403 words🤓

Yeaaa, it's a short part, ik. But it's 1:07 here, and i'm really tired. Sorryyy

And! I'm really sorry for not posting in almost a week! It's just school, and it's really hot in Norway rn, so I've been on the beach the past days:)

hihi

–Cami💗