eight

The next day at school I was completely silent. Laura was so worried about me, but I just told her I felt sick. And I did. I felt terrified too. And if someone touched me, I would react and almost cry. The touches was there still. I felt frightened of him. Even though I tried to forget about it, it still came up in my mind every second. And that's bad. It is really bad. And I haven't even told someone.

"Lola? Are you sure you're just sick? Because it do.." "I'm just sick" I say for the 3rd time today. She sighs and nods. And that's when I see him. Oh no. I think I'm gonna throw up.

"There is Martinus! Have something happened between you?" Laura asks with a smirk on her face. I feel disgusting, but I just shook my head as an answer. "Heyy" he says as he walks up with his gang. Marcus, Lucas and Toby. I just stare down, while Laura says hi back.

"What's up, Lola?" Martinus asks. I couldn't face him, but I mumble "Nothing". He came closer. Hell no! As he was gonna lay his hand on my back, I push him down, and run away. "Omg! Lola!!" Laura says shocked and starts running after me.

After a while of running, I give up and ended up crying in the middle of the park. I don't care about all the people who's looking at me weirdly. I just had to let out my tears.

"Lola... What is going on?" Laura asks completely confused. I sob. "It.. It's h.. him" I say crying my tears out. Laura looks even more confused. "Wait, Martinus?" I froze by hearing his name. That fucking rapist!! "Y.. yea" I stutter. Laura sighs and give me a hug. It wasn't really a good hug, because I really didn't want physical contact with anyone! Not my bestfriend, mom, dad, everyone!! I'm so scared.

"What.. What did he do, Lola?" Laura asks carefully. Yea, what did he do to me... "Laura.. I.. I can't. I cant't tell anyone. It's so.. terrible, and I don't know how to say it" I say while I was trying to burst of the tears, but it always came back.

"Oh.. It's okey, Lola. Really. Tell me when you're ready" she says with a smile that made me comfortable. "Thanks"

-

Next day I was back at school. I haven't seen him yet, but I know I will soon. And I have to hold in the tears.

I saw his long blonde/brunette hair and his classic style, in the corridor. I tried to turn back, but he caught me. "Lola" his voice softly says. I turn around, but then I got really surprised. It wasn't him. It was his twin. Still, it made me uncomfortable.

"Uhm.. Marcus?" I say back confused. Marcus? What? He doesn't like me? I mean.. Really, he does not like me at all! But why the hell would he talk to me? "Yea.. Uhh. You've been acting weird lately" he says and I could actually hear his worried voice. Wait. He is not worried about me! Hahahah! Marcus Gunnarsen? Worried about me?? Lol!

"No, I haven't. Why do you think that?" I ask and played confused. But I knew what he meant. "Oh come on, Lola. What's up with y.." he was about to put his arm around me, but kicked him in the legs. Yea, not there this time.

"Seriously?! I'm trying to be nice to you, and all you give back is a kick? Jesus Christ! You know what? I should never have cared about you! I mean, why did I actually care about you for a minute? Ugh, fuck you"

What?... He was trying to be nice to me. I could have been nice to him too, but instead I kicked him..

Oh my god. Martinus Gunnarsen, what have you done to me?

More?
660 words🤓

Aw:(

–Cami💗