six

Yesterday we almost finished the song. But I didn't write the whole song, so I'm gonna do that after school today. Laura is sick today too, so yea..

"Hey, Lola" I hear behind me, and there walks Martinus and Marcus. It was obviously Martinus who had said that, because Marcus doesn't even say hi. "Hi" I reply with a little voice. They walks past me, and I keep staring at them. That's creepy, I know. I don't know why I did that actually..

-

I walked into class, and sat next to a boy. Oh shit. That's Marcus! Well, I have to move on. "Ey, Lola" damn it! Too late..

"Uh, hi?" I say and try to ignore his face. But he keeps looking at me. "Get your ugly ass away from me" everyone started laughing, and I moved myself embarrassed to another seat.

Ugh, just start the lesson, please.

-

It was math, and of course it was boring. So I took up my notebook from my bag and started writing again.

I could feel a pair eyes on me, and I turn around to look. Marcus. Why did he just look at me? Ugh, fuck him.

-

The lesson was over, and I was on my way to my locker. Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around. Martinus.

"Oh, hey" I say with a smile. "Hey! I was just wondering if you are done with the song?" I sigh. "Sorry, not done yet" I answer. He sighs and looks down. Hm?..

"Was it something or?.." he looks up. "Oh, Uhm, actually.. yes" he says a bit shyly. I give him a small smile. "What is it?" "Uhm.. I.. I was just wondering if you wanna hang out today, but.. yea.. You can't" he says disappointed. Oh.. He looks so hurt! I have to do something.

"Martinus? It's fine. We have the whole week. And I'm over halfway through the song. Of course I can hang out with you today" I say with a smile. His face lights up. How cute!

"Great! How 'bout after school?" I nod. "Okey, see ya!" "See ya"

-

The school was over, and I was waiting for Martinus. I stood by his locker, and was looking at my phone. Suddenly, someone pushed me, and I dropped my phone. It broke.
Fuck!! Mom is gonna kill me...

"OH MY GOOOD! WHAT THE HELL DUDE!!" I look at the person. Ohhhh my god. Of course it is him! Marcus Gunnarsen.

"Oh, sorry! Didn't see you there. It's like you are invisible or something" his friends laughs, and Marcus give one of them a high five.

Okey. Stay calm. It's fine. It's just the newest IPhone! And my mom said she won't buy me a new one.....

Oh fuck! What am I thinking! He fucking broke my phone!!

"You know what?" I ask angrily. He looks at me with a smirk. "What?" I breath deep in, and then I..

Punch him!

Straight in his private zone.

More?
500 words 🤓

Opsssss!
I've been so busy, since it has just been Norway's constitution day. And my brother had confirmation :)

–Cami💗