fourteen

Minutes goes by, and none of us has actually been in principle's office. We actually started talking, and I didn't even think about what he did to me. But that's the past, right??

"Hey, you wanna skip class, or actually, principal's office, and walk around in Trofors instead?" Martinus asks. A smile appears on my face. That is so much better than school! "Can't say no to skip school" we laugh and walks out the building. Bye bye school!

-

There's not much in Trofors, but here we are sitting in a cafe drinking each our frappe. "Uhm, Lola?.." Martinus suddenly says. Oh no. Here it comes, I know it! "Uh.. yea?" "Can you please forgive me? I did a big mistake, and.." "Martinus, it's fine. You're forgiven" Martinus' face brightens up. "What? Really??" I smile and give him a nod.

"Oh thanks, Lola!" He leans over and give me a big hug. When he was about to pull out, he looks me deep in the eyes. Shit. No. He leans in, but I couldn't do it. I stood up and say "Shit, Laura will probably search for me. I have to go"

Okey. It wasn't actually a lie, but I didn't want to hurt him either.

-

I am back at school, and it all seems like normal. That's when I see Laura. She runs over to me, and throw her arms around my neck. "Omg! There you are!! You didn't answer your phone, and I was soo worried!!" ohh. My phone!

"Shit, Mr. Lincoln took my phone" I mumble. "What?!" I just nod and starts running towards the school building. "Where are you going?" Laura shouts after me. "I need to get my phone back!"

My phone is literally my life!! I can't believe I actually forgot it..

"Mr. Lincoln, I need my phone" I say when I burst into his classroom. Shot. He's not there!! Okey, next stop: staff room!

I was on my way to the staff room, when I suddenly bumped into someone! Omg Lolaaa!
"Shit, sor.. Oh" I look up and see it's the one and only Marcus Gunnarsen. "Oh?" He says naughty. I roll my eyes. "Byeee" I say and try to run, but he gets me.

"Oh, where do you think you are going??" He says with me in his arms. Ew let me out! "Omg stop!" I say, but he ignores me. "Okeyy sorry!!" I say. That's probably what he wants to hear. And he let go of me, and I start to run again.

Omg.
What was that all about?

More?
430 words🤓

Yas new part :)

btw follow me on insta; martinusswife

-Cami💗