seven

Marcus eyes widens. He falls to the ground and holds over for his.. yea.

"FUCK!" he screams in pain.

Oh.. I can't just stand here and do nothing. So, I laugh. And I'm not the only one laughing, the whole school is laughing! All the students takes pictures of him, and I just have to do it too! "Smileee!!" I say to him while I have my phone ready to take a picture. His face is like he is going to kill someone, and I took the perfect picture of it! Hah, that's what happens when you're trying to mess with the queen!

"Oh m..my god. I.. I'm gonna k..kill you!!" He screams, but I'm just standing there laughing.

And then Martinus pops up! "Oh, finally, Martinus! I had to beat down your brother while you was gone" he just laughs, and we start walking away.

-

We got to my house, and we didn't have anything to do, so now we are both on our phones. Yea.. Very social!

"Ohhh, Lola! Can we do something now?!" Martinus asks kinda annoyed. I turn off my phone. "Okey. What do you wanna do then?" I ask. He gets a little smirk on his face. Hm.. What is he gonna do? "Uh, is your parents home??" he asks carefully. I slowly shook my head.

His little smirk gets bigger, and suddenly he starts to get closer to me. I back off, but then I reach the end of my bed. And I'm stuck in the corner. "Marti..." I couldn't finish my sentence. His lips had interrupted me. But I don't want to kiss him! Oh shit. I can't move! His kisses is getting more intense. I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable! "M..Martinus!" I say, but he won't hear. All of a sudden, he starts undressing me. I get so nervous. What the hell!! I don't want this! I don't want to lose my virginity!! "MARTINUS!" I scream this time, but he keeps ignoring me. All he wants is my body.

Some tears appears on my cheeks. He keeps undressing me till I'm only in my bra and trousers. Luckily he didn't take that off. But he starts to lick me.. It's so gross! I try and try to move me, but he won't let me go! And suddenly, he moves on to my underwear. Oh no! Martinus Gunnarsen! Don't you dare!!.. Oh my god. He did it.

He start putting his dick into me.. Oh lord. I hate this fucking shit! It goes in and out. And gad, it's so fucking big tho!!

I can't help, I have to.. "Ahhhh!" moan.

Damn it! Martinus likes it, and goes harder. Fuck fuck fuck!! I don't fucking want this! "M.. Ahh! Martinus!! Can y.. ahhhh! Fucking st.. ahhh!!! STOP!"

But Martinus doesn't stop.

And then it hit me.

Martinus Gunnarsen is raping me.

More?
483 words🤓

Yeez, I'm so sorry for this reaaaally cringe and disgusting chapter, but It just came into my mind and yea... It's for the story you know.

–Cami💗