seventeen

"Yup, that's me heh" I say. He smiles shortly. "So.. Uhm, you got the flowers?" He says, and I just nod. "Yea. They are beautiful. Thanks, Martinus" he blushes, and try to look down.

"Uhm.. So.. Uh, can you forgive me?.." he asks. I smile. "Of course, Martinus. You're my best friend" I say and pull him into a hug. Oh, poor Laura.

All of sudden I see a familiar face walking against me. Ughhh.. The other Gunnarsen.

"What, Marcus?" Martinus says annoyed. Marcus just looks at me and say "Get that piece of shit out of my room!" Omg. So rude tho! "Thanks, Mr. Grumpy!" I say and starts walking off, but someone stops me. Martinus.

"Sorry 'bout him. See ya tomorrow?" I nod with a smile. "See ya" I say, and starts walking with a smile on my face.

-

"Omg! What happened?!" Laura says with excitement. I sit down at the sofa, and the same does she and of course my mom. Well, it's actually nice to talk about boys with her. Heh.

"Okey, so it all started.." I told them everything, and they just keep on gasping.

"So you're gonna meet again tomorrow?" Laura says. I nod. "Iiiik!" She squeals. "Okey, honey! Get some rest now" I sigh and look at the clock. Shot! Already 11 PM? Wow, what a day!

-

I woke up by a pling. I know exactly where that pling is from! I got so excited, and just grabbed my phone from the table without even falling into my bed again.

Tinus: Hey, you're up?

I actually scream inside me. Don't know why hehe..

Lola: Yea, I just woke up
Tinus: Good. When are we meeting?
Lola: How about 30 min at the restaurant?
Tinus: Kk
Lola: See ya!
Tinus: ❤️

aww! A heart!

Wait a minute! I am not falling in love with him? Right??? We're just friends! But I always get that smile when I'm with him. Well, that is because I love him, as a friend! Right?..

Omg. Just get ready your dumbass!

I got my clothes, and as I was walking towards the bathroom, some sleepy voice stopped me. "Where the hell are you going?" It is Laura. Mom is.. uh.. somewhere else I guess??

"Oh, heh.. I'm meeting up with Martinus" I say and smile. She gets that smirk. Oh no! Not that smirk!

"Laura! Stop it! He's just a friend! If you want, you can take him by yourself!" I sigh. She laughs. "Ahaha! I don't want that guy! I have barely talked with him!" I just rolls my eyes at her, and walks into the bathroom.

-

25 minutes later, I'm at the restaurant. And there he is! Wow, wonder how long he has been here? Nah, probably 3 minutes!

"Hey" he says and begins to smile as I walks towards him. "Hi" I say with a smile too. "Where's Marcus?" I ask, even tho I don't care about him. But he is his twin, and doesn't twin always do things together??

"Oh.. Uhm, he is in our room, I guess.. Why? Do you want him here??" He says nervously. I laugh as I shock my head. "Of course not! He is always rude to me anyway" I say, like it was nothing, and he just nods. "So.. Breakfast then?" "Yup!"

More?
547 words🤓

sorry for not posting anything in a while. it's summer holiday so.. hehe.

btw!

I'm going on m&m's concert in Halden this Saturday! I'm so excited! xD

(not my first concert with them tho heh)

-Cami💗