four

I sat in the classroom without my bestie. She is sick! Ugh. And of course Marcus is here. It's like he is stalking me?! That's so creepy..

"Good morning, students! This week we are going to do a group project, and you have to do this in your free time too. But you can't choose your own groups, because I've already chosen it" I sigh for myself. She have probably sat me in the worst group! "Here is the groups: Anna, Michael, Noah and Emma. Charlotte, Ashlyn, Tom and Ravi. Laura, Martinus, Marcus and Lola" my heart almost dropped. Ohh, you can't mean this!!

"NOOO" me and another voice screams. Oh, of course it was Marcus. We look each other angrily in the eyes. "Mrs. Baker, you can't put me with.. him?!!" I say and point at that jerk. He rolls his eyes at me. "Oh, I'm sorry, Miss. Anderson, but it is not your decision! It is mine!" I sigh loud, and the same does Marcus. Fuck. This is going to be a hell of a week.

-

After class, I went to Marcus and Martinus to ask about the project. We have to do it. And I don't want to fail.

"So, I'm coming with you guys home after school today" I say with a sigh. Marcus laughs. "Hell no!" "Oh gad. Do you think I want this? We don't have a choice, Marcus!" I say, and Martinus nods. "Yea. Marcus, you don't want to fail.. again" I couldn't help, but started chuckling a little. "Oh my god! Shut up" he says and walks away.

"See you after school" Martinus says before he walks after his brother.

-

So, school is over, and I have this project to do with Martinus and.. ugh, him. Damn, I wish Laura was here today! She is in our group tho! I have to call her.

La - Hey
Lo - Oh my god! Laura, we have this project, and guess what?!
La - Uhm, what?
Lo - We are on a group with Martinus and... Marcus!
La - Ughhh shit! *cough a bit* But I have to go. I'm sick, you know.
Lo - Ugh, yea. Get well soon, bestie.
La - Thanks, byee
Lo - Bye

As soon as I hung on, Marcus and Martinus stood next to me. "You ready?" Martinus asks. "Not really" I say with a sigh. I saw Marcus staring at me with his annoyed look, and I stared at him with the same look.

I hate you.

-
More?
413 words🤓

I hate you too:)

lol, just kidding🤪

- Cami💗