eighteen

We just sat there, and ate our breakfast while we were talking like crazy. He had so much to tell from USA, their tour, and all that 'artist stuff'. But me? Nah, I didn't really have so much going on in my life. Yup, sad.

Oh! And I found out why they are here, they are gonna make some new music at the studio for some days.

Of course the moment had to be ruined by his one and only twin brother, Marcus.

"Well, well ,well" he says as he sits down next to his brother. Martinus rolls his eyes, and I just sat there awkwardly. "Martinus, why are you even with that loser?" I could see Martinus getting mad. "Marcus, she is my friend, and she was yours too sometime" Marcus laughs and rolls his eyes. "Nah, I would never be friend with that worthless kid"

Well.. That didn't hurt. Yea, notice the sarcasm. "Thanks, Marcus" I say, and he just 'smiles' back. "Well, excuse me, but I gotta go" Martinus looks sad at me, but he knows exactly why I'm leaving. "Oh.. See ya, sometime?" "Yea, sure" I give him a quick smile before I leave them two alone.

Now I probably have to tell Laura the whole story! Well.. This is just the start of the day so..

-

I told Laura everything, and now we are going to the pool. I haven't seen mom today tho. That's weird! She has been gone for a while.. I should probably call her.

I pick up my phone, and try to call her. But she didn't answer.. Hm! Well, she is probably calling me later or something.

"Ready for the pool?" Laura asks. I sigh. "Not really.. Mom has been gone for a while now" I say. "Yea.. But she is probably here when we're back, Okey?" I nod. "Yea, I'm just worried" Laura pulls me into a short hug. "She'll be back"

-

We got to the pool, which was at the hotel, and there was no one else there. Lucky us!

We jump into the pool immediately and was having really fun! We start a water war after some few seconds in the water. It was so much fun! Until we see them coming..

Okey, I don't hate Martinus! Just Marcus! But they kinda ruined our water war.

"Hey!" Martinus says happily. "Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask. He laughs. "Well, it's a pool here??" "Oh.." I say, and immediately turned red.

I look next to Martinus. Marcus. He is not saying anything.. And that's really weird! You know.. It's Marcus!

My mind completely forgot about him when I saw them beginning to take off their shirts..

oh my fucking god!

They have fucking sixpack!! Damn boiii!

Then it hit me! I'm staring at their sixpack's. They're gonna catch me!

"Ey! What are you looking at?" My eyes met Martinus' who was giving me a big smirk.
Shot. They got me! Or.. Waiiit. They got us. Laura was staring too! Hah, of course she was! You can't just NOT look at them!..

"Oh uhmmmm... Laura? What was we staring at?!" I ask. She gets really nervous, and then just take a deep breath and goes under the water. Ey! She left me!

"Uh.. Bye!" I say before I do the same as Laura. Wow, sometimes she is a little bit smart! Heh.

When I was coming up from the water, something stood in front of me, which made me scream really loud! "Oh my god, Martinus!!" I say and splash water at him. He does the same and then the water war begins.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see Marcus. He kinda look.. jealous? Nah, why would he be jealous? Of what??

Anyway, it's Marcus! Hah!

More?
633 words🤓

There is probably some writing fails, but I'm reaaally tired rn, so idc :)

And I kinda promised you to update today/yesterday (it's 2:15 am, ok?) soooo.. Yea, here you go! ;)

AAAAND!

The concert in Halden was LIT!! I promise, they are so talented and ohmygash, they're really hot ;) AHHAH! But, seriously, It was literally really hot there ahahahahaha

-Cami💗