twentythree

"wow, how long time do you use at the bathroom?!" martinus asked, currently himself at the time. me and laura giggles. "opsii" we both say, and then we all laugh.

after a bit, we all finished our food, and walk out from the place.

"where are we going now?" laura asks. "uhm.. i really don't know! what do you girls wanna do?" marcus asks.

omg. it's annoying me that marcus all of a sudden have been so kind all day! is he trying to charm me? because.. it kind of works.. hehe.

"hm.. shopping?" i suggest, even tho i already know the answer.. "you do know we're in oslo, right?" marcus says and laughs. i roll my eyes playfully, and we all start to laugh again. "but seriously. where are we going?" martinus says. he seems kind of annoyed..

"uhm.. okey, then. let's go to..... lazer world!!" i say and eagerly. seriously, i haven't been there since i was 9! i looove lacer world!! but i'm not even good lol.

the three others looks at each other and nods. "YESS!" they laugh, but i just stood there, or, i was actually jumping like a child with a huge grin.

-

the game started and it was the girls against the boys. hah, we'll crush them!!

laura and i run in different ways. suddenly marcus is in front of me. 'bam!' fuuuck! he shoot me!! that little... "gad i hate you, marcus!" i say, and as i was back in the game i run after him! of course he is too quick, and gets away! "ughhhh!"

suddenly i see another person! martinus! he didn't see me, so i quickly shoot him. "HAH!" i say proud. wow my first one lol.

"whyyyyy" he says 'sadly'. i smile evil and start running.

damn. i hope he is not quick too. but when i turned around he wasn't there. he wasn't even chasing me. well, that's sad. i kinda hoped he would chase me, but okey..

'bam!' damn it!! him again! "FUCK YOU, MARCUS!" i shout with a smile i tried to hide. "sorry, not sorry!!" he says and runs off. ugh, i won't even chase him! he is too quick anyway damn.

'bam!' omg not again! this time it's the other gunnarsen. "damn, i will get you, martinuss!" i say, but he has already ran away when i'm back in the game.

-

"well, that was fun!" laura says when the game was over. damn it, the boys won!! "yea! it's even more fun when we win hihi" martinus says and lays his arm around his brother. aw, kind of cute lol. "ugh shut up! we all know you cheated!!" i say, but no, really, they didn't even cheat! i don't even know why i said that..

"when did we cheat?!" marcus says playfully and looks at me. "i don't know. i just feel it" we all laugh.

"ugh, it's sad that it's our last day here" martinus says, and we all agree. "yea, but it will be good to come back to trofors though. less people ahah" laura says. "true hahha"

i noticed my pocket were vibrating, and remembered i haven't checked my phone in a long while. damn, 14 calls from mom and 27 messages.. opsss..

hey sweetie <3 where are you?

have you packed your stuff?

when will you be home??

lola, answer me

lola!

??

and then it was just ? in the rest of the messages. maybe i should have told her where i was going? hehehe..

"guys, my mom have sent me like 30 messages! i have to go ugh" i say to the others. they all got sad. it was a really fun day today! "ugh okey.. guess we'll also have to go then. pack our stuff ughh" marcus says sighting. i couldn't help, but chuckle. "yea, see ya" "see ya" and we all left. damn, i wish this day would last forever.

-

it was around 6 pm when i got a message from someone. i had just finished packing my stuff, and then got a message. it was from marcus. hmm..

"hey, can we talk?"

talk?.. like face to face or something??

"sure!"

"good. meet me at the lobby in 5?"

hm.. what's so important that he needs to talk to me alone??

"i'll be there"

4 minutes later i was in the elevator on my way to the lobby. i told my mom and laura that i was just going to the little newsstand that's in the lobby. unfortunately laura asked me to buy a chocolate to her, so yea, now i have to actually buy something, ugh..

as I was walking in the lobby, i noticed a boy with brown/blonde ish hair in a man bun. he had a gucci hoodie and gucci shoes and i just knew it was him.

"hey. what do you wanna talk about?" i say as i come towards him. marcus looks kind of nervous. he can't stand still and trips his shoe over and over again.

"uhm.. it's just.. i.. i.." i stop him. "marcus. are you okey? have something happened??" i ask him and looks him straight in the eyes. and damn, i shouldn't have done that. because now i'm just attracted to his eyes. those beautiful chestnut brown eyes. i couldn't help, but stare. and so did he. marcus was even relaxing now. and suddenly the moment came. the kissing scene. he leant in, and so did i. his lips connected to mine perfectly, and it was like we were meant to be. it didn't feel wrong at all. marcus gunarsen is the right one. i know it.

more?
940 words (damnnn)

hey hey hey! so yea, i knoooow i haven't been active AT ALL! goshhhh! but yea, finally, after 1 month i'm back! xD aaaand! i was so nice that i actually wrote almost 1000 words! damnn gurl agahahh! so yea, no problem ;)

-Cami💗