five

We got to their place, and I was getting greeted by their family. They all remembered me, even Emma! Aww.

"So, sweetie, what are you doing here? I thought you weren't friends anymore" Gerd Anne ask with a little sigh at the end. I smile to her and say "Oh, don't worry! We are still friends!.. And I'm here because we have this project together" Gerd nods and smile. "Oh. Well, do you need anything?" I shock my head, and the same does the boys.

Actually, Marcus seems to be pretty much kind her.. Why? Oh, wait, probably because he's with his family, duuuh.

Okey, so the project is we're gonna write a song! Actually, I'm good at writing! But singing.. ew! But lucky for me I have Marcus and Martinus here soo.

"So, you guys can sing, right?" I ask, even tho I know the answer. I've actually heard some of their songs, and they're actually pretty good! "Are you stupid?" Marcus says and rolls his eyes. I sigh. "Great! You can sing, and I will write the song, okey??" Martinus coughs. "Uh, what about Laura??" Oh.. I must have forgotten her, ops. "Ohhh.. Uhmm, I haven't thought about that.."

Marcus rolls his eyes, like usually. Gaaad, that's so annoying tho! "Jesus Christ, Marcus! Can you stop doing that?" He laughs. "Doing what?" He says. I roll my eyes. Oh ops. He rolls his eyes too. Damn it!

"But, okey, Laura and I can write the song. She probably won't sing, besides she's sick" Martinus agrees, and Marcus says nothing.

"Okey, write the song while me and Martinus plays fortnite" I roll my eyes. What's up with boys and fortnite? It's physically ruining teenager boys life!

"Wow. Sure" I say, and take my book from my school bag. Okey, let's see how this ends.

Here I am, stuck on this couch scrolling through my notes
Heart was broken, still not growing, nah
Waking up to headlines, filled with devastation again
My heart is broken, but I keep going

Pain, but I won't let it turn into hate
No, I won't let it change me
Never losing sight of the one I keep inside
Now, I know it, yeah, I know it

You can't take my youth away
This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away
This soul of mine will never break
As long as I wake up today
You can't take my youth away

(Youth - Shawn Mendes feat. Khalid)

omg. I'm actually really good at this! I'm impressed by myself! I'm almost halfway! Hah, Laura is lucky she didn't have to do a shit!

I called Marcus and Martinus, and let them go trough the lyrics. They were so impressed. "Wow.. Really.. Wow!" Martinus says. I started blushing and thanked him. Marcus didn't say anything, but I could see he was impressed.

More?
523 words🤓

The song is soooo good! You have to hear it tho!;)

Youth - Shawn Mendes feat. Khalid

(Wiii he is coming to Norway, Oslo Spektrum next year! I'm so happy!!)

Yeaaaa I'm a big fan of Shawn too🤓💘

–Cami💗