➿(part 4)(Eleven)➿

Your POV

I walk up to mikes Mom and sit at their table. She was making breakfast. Mike walks in and sits next to me. I turn to him as Nancy comes down.

"Yes?" He turns to me.

"Eleven. Upside down?" I mixed my words. Mike nods.
"If I gather. Power. I can go upside down." I explain. His eyes went wide.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!" He jumps in his seat. I nod.

"Settle down mike." His Mom orders as she sets down some breakfast.

"So Mom. Dustin and the boys are coming over today. If that's alright." He says eating his eggs.

"Ok. That's fine." She nods. I continue eating. I finish and stand up.

"What did she.. like?" I ask. Mikes eyes lit up.

"Eggo's!" He laughs and walked to his freezer.

"Eggo's?" I ask. Mike shows me a box that had a circular waffle on the front. I touch the box and get a wave of energy. I nod my head.

"She loved these!" Mike chuckled. 

"I can feel the energy." I smiled and take the box. I start to walk away with the box.
I get downstairs and put the box down. I should change. I look at the table and grab some clothes. I walk into the bathroom and strip. I change into this outfit⬇️

 I change into this outfit⬇️

Ok. I walk back into the living space and grab the box.

Mike's pov

Y/N is sitting down with the box of Eggo's.  What is she doing?

"Eleven." She says while closing her eyes. She let's go of the box and it floats up. The box stays floating.
"El!?" Y/N yelled out. I can hear El's voice like she was here again.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Y/N, I was also inside of Hawkins lab. I'm here to help you. I'm friends with mike wheeler." Y/N explains.

"Mike." I heard eleven whisper.

"Where are you?" Y/N asked.

"Somewhere." Eleven spoke again.
"I have to go!" She yelled and I felt her leave. It's weird. The feeling of her being here. I wish she was.

"How'd you do that!" I ask and sit next to her. She looks over to me unamused. She shakes her head at me.

"I already told you. Powers." She smiled.

"Y/N?" I ask. She looks down.

"Priority is Eleven Mike. That's what I'm doing here. That's all." She says standing up. She walks to the couch and lays down, messing with her feet.

"You're here for more than that!" I beam.

"No Mike. I'm here to find eleven. Nothing more, nothing less." She looks up to me.

"No Y/N. I saved you! It's fate for you to be here. Unless you would still be with Hawkins lab." I explain.

"from what I've heard, fate is fake." She disagrees.

"Doesn't matter. Look at us now! look At yourself! You have clean clothes, a place to stay, friends, food. Everything you could ask for! And you still deny that."

"Mike, stop." She looks away.

"If you aren't here for a better reason, why would I be so nice to you." I put my hand on her face.

"Mike, there are people who will use you out there. Even I know that. Lucas, Dustin, Will, you, you guys all care. For what reason? I'm just a scrappy girl you found in the road?"

"Y/N, we care for you because we're just good people. We did the same for eleven. If you don't believe me that's fine. But I hope one day you will." I stand up and set up dungeons and dragons.

"What's up Mike?" Lucas asked walking down.

"Nothing much. How you guys been?" I ask all of them.

Y/N's pov

As I sit on the couch I block out what the boy's conversation. I can't be bothered.

"What if elevens not in the upside down?" I ask standing up. Everyone was just staring at me like I was crazy or something.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked.

"What if she's in another place." I say. Everyone still looks at me weird.
"I'm not your mirror! Stop looking at me like that." I sad them. They cough and turn away.

"Like somewhere worse?" Dustin asked. I shrug. Everyone exchanged glances.

"Could be." Will agreed.

"Makes sense. She always called the upside down by its name. It's rare for her not to." Lucas nods.

"I've never been inside of the upside down. I have heard it's horrible." I put my head down.
"But I don't think that's where she is."

"Yes, it is. I've been there." Will commented. My head jerks up.

"Y/N..." Lucas said trailing my name. I regained focus. How long was I in thought for? Everyone was in different clothes. Even the air changed. It was more heavy than usual.
I looked around. Mike was yelling for me. I try to move my body. I move my hand up and see a shadow of my arm. It's like I'm moving but not in the body mike and the rest can see. I stand up and look around. Eleven.

"You can't know where I am. They would get mad." She states

"What about... Mike." I ask. She shakes her head.

"No. I want to see him but I can't. I can't leave. Rules." She informed.

"I can help you El. If I help you, you can come stay with mike again."

"No. Rules- I have to go. I'm not anywhere bad. Tell them that. Good place." She demands and I'm back in my own body. I was shaking. I look around and see mike and Lukas arguing.

"STOP." I order. They all turn to me with wide eyes.
"She's not in a bad place. She said it's a good place. She can't leave because of rules." They all look at each other then back to me.
"Shes safe. All we know is she's safe."

"What if she's lying?" Will asked. I shake my head.

"No. Trust me. I know. I don't know where she is but she told me to tell you she was in a good place. Trust her."