➿(Part 16)(getting her back)➿

VERY IMPORTANT!!
Since we got to 2k reads I am doing something for you all. You guys can ask questions (like almost anything) and I Will answer them. 2k was at least my goal or less. Didn't know this book was gonna blow up. Thanks loves. Continue

Janes pov

Me and hopper sat at home trying to figure out some stuff about Y/N. What if the Hawkins lab people found her again. Is she okay? I feel bad for being rude with her. She deserved better. What if she needs my help? I guess I'll have to think of a solution to try and help her.

Mike's pov

Today we're going to see hopper to tell him and get Eleven. Steve leaves to let me speak to Y/N.

"I'm going to hopper now. I'll be back after we get Troy. I promise. I'll see you later Y/N. Stay strong." I say and try to make the tears in my eyes to fall away. I walk out of the basement and meet Steve upstairs. Time to see old hopper.
We get into Steve's car and ride to the station.

   Once we get there steve stops the car and looks to me nervously.

"You sure about this? What if he.. takes her back to the lab." Steve said. I shake my head and look to the door.

"I need to help my friend. He wouldn't hurt Y/N that way. I just know it." I say and get out of the car. Steve follows behind me and we enter the station.

"Hey-uh can I speak with hopper please." I ask the lady at the front seat. She nods and calls him up. Hopper never really smiled but when he saw us he did. He tells us to come back with him and we do so. Now we're back in his smoke filled office.

"So, do you know where m- my- do you know where Y/N is?" He asked. It sounded like he was gonna say my daughter. Pfft.

"Uh- well- yes-no- do I?" I ask Steve. Steve fixed his posture and looks directly at hopper.

"So um- sir? We need eleven.
Y/N's in danger and we need to have elevens Help. Would you be willing to have her help us." Steve explained. I nod and look down at my white knuckles. I was scared of his answer. If he said no then... I don't know what I would do.

"Quick question." I say. Hopper nods and looks to me.
"What does, okej jag ber om ursäkt. min engelska går. vet att jag inte kommer lämna nu Jag vet också att du inte förstår mig. Mean in Swedish. Hopper thinks for a moment then replies.

"It means;
'okay I apologize. my english is leaving me. I will not leave now I also know you do not understand me.'
Why?"

"That's what Y/N said to me last. Listen can you answer our main question please." I ask. Hopper nods and opens a drawer. He pulls out a paper and a pen. He slides the paper to me.

"Eleven is gone Mike. She's dead. I don't know where she is." Hopper says one thing but writes another.
"She's at this address. Get her and save Y/N. Don't fail ME."

"Fine. I can't believe this." I say and smiled. Hopper nods and lights a cigarette.

I get back in Steve's car with a huge smile planted on my face. I think my eyes started to water a little too.

"Let's get your girl back." Steve smiled and pulled the car into drive. I nod with a blank expression.

"Let's get Y/N back." I whisper. I think Steve heard me because he looked at me weird at first.
We had been in the car for about 30 minuets now and I was getting anxious.

"Let's play a car game." Steve suggested. I shrug and turned down his radio.
"You have to chose between two people even if it's hard." Steve explained. I look out my window and see the dead trees surrounding us. Then it hit me... we still have Will to take care of. I wonder if he's okay.

"Okay... I'll go first." Steve says. I nod and turn to him.
"Max or Will?" Steve asked. I sigh and chuckle to myself.

"Obviously Will." I state and stare out my window. I saw a little brown wooden cabin in the distance. That's where she is. I look at the paper again and see a line like right outside of the house. He says to watch out for it. Obviously.

"Okay... Nancy or me?" I ask. Steve sat shocked and confused for a moment.

"Well, you're more stubborn than Nancy sometimes. Hmmm. You right now. She's kinda being distant and With Jonathan." Steve answered.

"Y/N or eleven?" I think for a moment. Y/N's my pain priority right now.

"Probably Y/N because of what's going on right now. There's more to it but I don't wanna explain.

We get to the old house and watch for trip wires hidden under the orange leaves that had fallen from the dying trees. I do the special knock that hopper told me to do. The door flys open and Steve jumped at the sight. Eleven comes out and stares at me with a almost crying look. I was almost crying already because of all this crap that's going on. Don't forget about Y/N's health. She runs to me and hugs me. I Obviously hug her back and see her brown curly hair. It looked nice on her.

"I need your help. Y/N's in danger. On the verge of dying. I need your help." I tell Eleven.

"I go by Jane now. Isn't that cool." She asked. I nod and look at the green and black flannel she was wearing.

"Jane, question... Will you help us?" Steve asked again. Jane nods and we get back into Steve's car. I decide to sit in the back.

"Remember that boy Troy who almost made me jump off a cliff? Well I did jump off of a cliff but you saved me?" I question. Jane nods and looks back at me.

"I need your help getting him to help us. We need him. His name is Ben. He's subject 004. He's afraid of you and I think you can help us get him to come with us." I explain. Jane nods and stared blankly out of Steve's windshield. Let's get this thing on.