➿(Part 7)(Confusion)➿

Mike's pov

It's been about 3 hours now we still haven't seen Y/N. No calls or anything. We're now sitting upstairs by the phone, hoping Y/N will call home.

"Who cares. She wasnt helping anyways." Lucas scoffed. I roll my eyes and watch and Dustin ate some more chocolate pudding.
All of a sudden the phone rings again. I hop up and answer the phone.

"Hello! Y/N!" I grab the phone with my life.

"No, is Nancy there? This is steve." Says the voice on the other line. I sigh and hang up the phone. If he needs Nancy he can come get her. I need the phone. A ring is heard again. I run over to it again and pick it up.

"Hello, is this mike?" A woman asked.

"Yes. Why?" I say into the phone. I was intrigued. Maybe they knew where Elev- I mean Y/N is.

"Hello, my name is Mikayla, I work at the police station with Jim Hopper. He asked me to call you." She explained.
"He wanted me to tell you that... well that..."

"What the hell is it!?" I ask. The woman laughed out of embarrassment.

"Sorry, this is just obscure." She swallowed.
"So your friend Y/N... is to dangerous for you guys. That she needs to be kept in a secret place so she can't hurt anyone." I shake my head and slam the phone down.

"Dammit." I curse and jog up to my bedroom.

"Mike, honey. Is everything okay?" My mother asked. I shake my head and plop down on my pillow.
I then realize she can't see me because my door is closed.

"No! I wanna be alone!" I shout back. She sighed and walked back into her own room. A loud knock is heard downstairs. I heard someone open the door, probably Dustin, and say, "hello."
Lucas and Dustin screamed then ran to my room.

"Holy shit!" Dustin yelled and slammed the door.
"The people! The doctor people! They're here!" Dustin yelled. I lift my head up and shake my head no

"We need to get to Will and Joyce." I state and open my window. I'm on the second floor of course. Damn. We all come out of my room and see the men downstairs looking behind my couch. Once they go down to the basement, me lucas and Dustin bolt out the front door. Luckily we had our bikes handy.
The whole time Dustin was just saying "shit." Like literally. The word shit.

"Finally!" I sigh and run up to Joyce's house. She opened the door and saw me with wide eyes.

"Come on." She said and pushed us all inside.

Y/N's pov

I was in a room with a bed and closet. Apparently hopper is getting clothes or something. I'm not sure. Eleven was sitting in the room with me. The door seemed to be locked.

"How do I get out?" I ask. She glared at me and looked at the ropes around my hands.

"No. You're staying here." She sighed and leaned against the wall. Once more I give a hopeful tug on the ropes.
Finally I raise my hand towards El. She's now being dragged towards me. I know she has the keys or something.
"Hey!" She shouts at me. She flicks my head back and I pass out from the impact. Great.

I woke up again to see eleven talking with Jim.

"She tried attacking." She shouted at him. Hopper sighed and crossed his arms.

"Still, I-" he stopped when he saw I was awake.
"Sorry for the ropes kid. I didn't want you escaping." He explains. I roll my eyes and glare at him.

"I could have gotten free. I know where the keys are." I state and look at the bed. On the bed was a blanket and pillow. Underneath the pillow were the keys. He nods and grabs them.

"Okay, Okay. I'll let you go. Just not home to mike. You have to be under house arrest. I Will let you see mike again soon." I heard El sigh in the back and leave the room.
"I put some clothes in your closet. Dinner Will be done soon. We're having spaghetti." He smiled and unlocked me from my current possession. I sigh and look around. Might as well make my bed and change into pajamas. Hopper leaves to make dinner and I head over to the closet.
Pajamas⬇️

 I walk into the main room and see Eleven watching tv

"So... what is your name?" I ask El.
"Like what do you call yourself now."

"Jane. Jane hopper." She smiled and looked back to Jim.
"Father."  She nodded her head. I smiled and nodded along.
"You can be my sister?" She suggested in a whisper.
"I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
You could be Y/N hopper!" She giggled. I nod. Maybe. But I doubt he would want me in the middle ruining everything. Just like I've done for mike and his club.

"Dinners done." Hopper called us to the table. Me and Jane sit down at the table and start to eat the food hopper had made.

"So. I was wondering. Could Y/N be like my sister now?" Jane asked. My face became red when hopper stopped eating and looked at Jane shocked. Then he looked back to me. I excused myself from the table and walked to the room I was in at first. Great.