➿(Part 27)(we're so starving)➿

Putting this to 27 to match up to the real chapter number, other wise it's confusing for me. Enjoy. Also sorry for not updating In a while. I've been caught up in some crap. Sorry again🙁

I sit down on a couch Brendon had showed me and stared at a tv he has. Televisions remind me of Mike. This was one of the first things I found in his house.

"Brendon." I call to him. This may be stupid but I wanna talk. He walks casually into the room with a bottle of water placed in his hand.

"What's up?" He asked and sat next to me. I stuck out my hand and waited for him to shake it. He didn't get the idea.

"It's a handshake." I informed him and picked up his hand. He looked at me funnily and nodded.

"I'm aware of what a handshake is kid. Why do you need a handshake?" He chuckled softly and shook my hand. I shrugged and watched as we shook hands.

"It reminds me of Mike." I confessed and slouched back down on his couch. He nods and turned to look at me.

"Can I Take you and Dallon to get ice cream? You don't have to come but I thou-"

"Yes! I would love to get ice cream!" I smiled and shot up from the couch. He chucked and called Dallon down from his room. He reluctantly came downstairs and watched us head to the door.

"Let's go get ice cream bud." Brendon smiled to his sun. Dallon sighed and grabbed his coat. We hop into Brendon's car and sped down the road to the ice cream parlor.

Mike's pov

Dustin insisted we go get ice cream to "cheer" me up. No, he just wants to get ice cream but doesn't wanna go by himself. Dustin and I start to walk when we saw a nice car speed down the road. The man inside was singing to some song and had brown hair.
Dustin groaned than kept walking in front of me.

"Mike, she'll come back when she wants to, she just needs a little. Time." Dustin informed me like he knows everything about girls. Pfft.

We get the the ice cream parlor and I see that guys car sitting in the parking area. When we walk in I see him too. He had a younger boy with him. I looked all around the parlor in hope of finding Y/N. I knew that if I asked hopper if he had Y/N, Y/N probably told him not to tell me. Then that's when I saw her. The most beautiful girl I've seen. She just walked out of the back area and I couldn't move. She sees me and her eyes widened.

"Mi-Mike?" She says in her fragile voice. I couldn't speak. I was overjoyed and overwhelmed at the same time. Who is she here with!? Where has she been?!
She casually walks over to me and takes me hand. Dustin was to busy ordering his ice cream to even notice this precious moment I'm having.
Y/N's smile grew and she held both of my hands.

"This place is to small. I knew i would run into you again. She watched as the man from earlier walked out with his son.

"I love you bye!" She hurried and ran out the doors. I turned around to see Dustin staring in awe.

"She said she loves you mike!" Dustin smiled his dork filled grin. My heart skipped a beat and I watched as she got in the car with the man. They drove away like nothing happened and probably went back to the mans house.

"I'm getting her back. No matter what happens." I tell myself. I'm not letting her go. I won't. She's all I have right now.

Your POV

I couldn't stop thinking about the words that slipped out of my mouth. Dallon has handed me my ice cream and I was now jumping in my seat. I guess Brendon noticed my smiley attitude.

"What's up Y/N? Everything okay?" Brendon chuckled and looked at me from the rear view mirror.

"Better than okay. I saw Mike in the parlor. I told him something I never thought I would." I say and continued to stare out my window.

"What, you tell him you love him or something?" Brendon asked with a slight chuckle at the end.

"Something. Yeah." I confessed and looked over to Dallon. He looked over to his father with a very confused face. Brendon shrugged and drove with a smile. Here we go.