➿(Part 19)(searching)➿

Just got done with a dance recital and felt like posting. Here's this.
richies_toaster try not to cry this time😂 jk that's how I know I doing this right.

Steve's pov

I saw Mike stand shocked. He was lost for words. Y/N just left after all we've done for her. Ben stands up and looks to the speechless mike. Jane comes around to Mike and hugs him. Mike stood still and never hugged back.

"I-just... need a few minutes." He sniffed and ran upstairs. I follow him and watch his next actions. One minute he's quiet and doesn't move, the next he's screaming at his mother upstairs.

"Where is she! She has to be here still! She couldn't have left! Mom!" He panicked. His mom held him close in a hug. Mike was crying a lot. Tonight has been disastrous.

"She's gone Mike. But there is something she wanted me to tell you." Karen pulled away from mike and held his face. She wiped away Mike's tears and pushes back his hair.

"She said that she loved you more than you even knew. She wants you to live a good life. The one you were destined to have. That she'll see you again. Maybe not next year but another time." She explained.
"And Steve, She wanted me to thank you. She said you deserve better." Karen says. I nod and watch Mike again.

"I-" mike never finished. He grabbed his jacket and slammed the front door. Like that he was gone. Probably looking for the girl he saved. The girl he probably lives for. Jane stood next to me with tears falling down her own face.

Mike's pov

I get on my bike and peddle to find Y/N. She's all I want right now. All I need. My at tears dry onto my skin as the air hits against the water.

"Mike!" I heard Jane yell. I can't right now. All I need is Y/N. I peddle faster. Where would she even go! This is crazy! If crazy equals genius, I'll find my right mind and find her.

"Mike!" Jane yelled again. I peddle even faster. Where the hell is Y/N!

"Y/N!" I yell out. No response.

"Mike please!" Jane called again. How is her voice still traveling this far. She must be following me. I turn for one split second and see Steve's car turn the corner. I groan under my breath and make another turn.

Your POV

I sit at a bus stop and await for the bus. I saw Steve's car rush past me. Jane looked me straight in the eyes. She never even said a word witch means she didn't want them to know where I was. The bus turns the corner and stops. I hop on with the little things I have. Witch is just the clothes I have on and a dollar somebody gave me. I'm not sure why they gave me a dollar but whatever.
I sit down hoping nobody else would sit next to me. I was wrong. This older man scoots over next to me.

"Hello." He smiled at me. He had a business suit on and a brief case.

"Hi." I whisper under my breath. He turned his head farther towards me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I shrug and look up.

"As far away as possible." I sigh. The man chuckled

"Are you running away from home?" The man questions. I shrug and look out the window.

"That's hard to say when the home you were in was never your home. If that makes sense." I explain. The man smiled and nodded.

"I'm a foster parent with my wife. We have one daughter than a foster son." The man says. Oh! So he thinks... oh.

"That's nice of you to do. Although I'm not a foster child. I'm abnormal. I don't have family. I did but I ruined it. I should have never met them. Their life would have been better without me." I vent. The man nods and picks up his case.

"My names brendon. Brendon Scott. If you ever need anything. Just... I'm always on this bus at this time. Have a nice night kid." Brendon says and walks off. He's the first nice older man I've met. Even though he only looked to be about 30.