➿(Part 5)(Hopper)➿

"So... we're just supposed to believe her?" Lukas asked. I nod and so does mike. Will and Dustin seem to be off to the side.
"So, if she really does know where eleven is and she's not telling us, I'm gonna kill her." Lukas said again. I narrow my eyes and put out my hand. I push him lightly against the wall with my powers. He growls and tries to move.

"No." I say and walk closer.
"Listen. I'm Here to help. If you don't believe that, you can leave.  No one asked you to be here." I state. Lukas was giving me a dirty look the whole time. I walk away and sit next to Will. I let Lukas off the wall and place my elbow on the table. I lean on my hand and watch as Mike and Lukas sit back at the table. I watch as they continue their round of Dungeons and dragons.

"I gotta go guys. My mom wanted me home early." Will explained.

"Okay. It's only 4 though." Mike stated. Will shrugged and grabbed his backpack.

"See you later." Lukas said to will. Will started to walk out.

"Can I walk you home?" I ask. I needed away from Lucas right now. Will thought for a moment then replied.

"I guess so." He shrugged. I smiled and walked over to him. There we went to wills house.

"You okay?" Will asked acknowledging my quietness.
I look over to him and nod.

"Why doesn't Lucas like me?" I ask. Will looks awkward for a moment.

"He just- I'm not sure. He did the same thing with eleven. I wouldn't think to much about it." Will assured me. I nod and we continue to walk in quietness

"Will, you have an appointment today." A older man says with a sheriff badge and hat on. His beard making him look a little older than he probably is.

"Okay. Thanks hopper." Will smiled and walked into his house. His mom and his brother pulled him in the house and looked at me. I turn to the older man, known as hopper. He crossed his arms and leaned on his car. Just looking at me.

"Yes." I say trying to know why he was looking at me.

"You a newby to the group?" He asked. I nod and look down.

"I'm helping find their friend." I explain.
"She's lost. I've met her before so it should be easy now." Hopper looks shocked and grabs my hand.

"Get in the car. Now!" He orders. I do as told and get in. Normally I wouldn't but, Will seemed to know him. Also he's the sheriff.

After a long car ride, We abruptly stop at a house in the middle of nowhere.

"Don't trip on this line." He orders and points to a trip wire on the ground. We get to the door and he does a different kind of knock. The door unlocks from the inside and Hopper swung the door open.

"Kid, get out here. We all need to talk." Hopper orders to another person in the house.