➿(Part 6)(Meeting again)➿

A kid came running out of a room. I see her and instantly know who she is. Eleven. She looks at me strangely.

"Okay kid, this is..." Hopper says trying to get my name.

"Y/N. Or 005." I say lifting up my sleeve and showing her my number.

"Oh." El replied and sat on the couch.

"I thought we agreed on this, dinner, then dessert." Hopper scolded el and threw away the waffle.
I go over and sit next to her.

"Mike never stopped looking for you. He misses you a lot." I tell her. I could feel Hopper staring at us.

"Mike. Is he alright?" She asked. I nod and start to explain what's been going on.

"Will has been having episodes again. You know, from the upside down." I say moving my hands around. Eleven nods and proceeds to listen.
"Tomorrow is Halloween. They're all planing on being ghost busters." I laugh.

"Ghost?" She Asked. I sigh and try to explain.

"Like a spirit. What they call a person from the after life. Meaning after they're dead." She nods. After our distracting conversation I continue to explain about will and mike.

"Anyways, Mike and me have Been trying to find out where you were. Now we can go back to them!" I tell. Hopper puts a hand on my shoulder and kinda tells me to stand up. I do so and we walk into another room.

"Listen kid, she can't go back to Mike. Not yet at least. People are still after her." Hopper tells. I nod and roll my eyes.

"But I'm fine. They aren't looking for me." I say while crossing my arms. Hopper sighed and shrugged.

"That's why you're staying here." Hopper demands. I shake my head and try to run. But eleven had me pinned. With her magic of course. No, I don't see hopper or eleven as a bad person but, I wanna go home. Back to the boys.

Will's pov

After being tugged inside my mom and Jonathan start to freak out. In the corner of my eye I saw Nancy wheeler. She's like, always with Jonathan. Like I get she's his only friend but still.

"Are you Okay!? Who was that girl!?" My Mom asked in a panicking tone. I nod and begin to speak.

"I'm okay. That was Y/N. She's a friend of ours." Jonathan looks at me strangely.

"You have a girl in your party other than El?" He asked. I roll my eyes and nod.

"Now, I have school tomorrow. I need to get some homework done." I inform and walk to my room. I didn't have homework. I wanna be alone. Only if I could ever be alone anymore again.
My skin crawled and I start to sweat. My skin was burning as well as my eyes. I take off my shirt and see sweat dripping down. I change into shorts. My skin still burns. I'm hot. Why is it so hot. I come out of my room. I can only imagine I look like I just ran a mile.

"Will honey. Are you okay?" My mother asked. My shake my head no I look around.

"He likes it cold." I state and start to see tunnels in my vision.

Dustin's pov

Me, lucas and mike sit down in the living room. We're waiting for Y/N to come back. She said she wanted to learn how to play dungeons and dragons. Also where else would she go.

"Shit." Mike cursed.
"Shit, shit, shit." He paced his room.
"What if we pushed her to far. What if she just decided to leave because she didn't wanna find El." Mike started to panic.