➿(Part 18)(who decided that)➿

Okay, so you guys are good at advice. I have another account and I need another person to write about. PLEASE leave suggestions because I'm stuck on what to write. Please help out
Also thanks for 3k👏🏼💙

Mike's pov

Steve drives us back to my place to help Y/N out.

"Okay Okay. Hmm." Troy says in a panic again. Jane had watery eyes. I'm not sure why but I'll go with it. I let go of her hand and rub her back in reassurance.

Finally we get to my place. I saw my mom and dads car was there. Just hopefully they haven't seen Y/N. Troy go out of the car before Steve could Even turn it off. I look to Jane and unbuckle her seatbelt. She slowly gets out. I hop out after seeing her out of the car. Steve smiled to me and got out of the car. Time to see if my timing was okay. I run the the front door and find it's locked. I don't have time to wait.

"Jane, open the door please." Jane nods and pushed open the doors with her powers. My mom stood shocked as she watched us all pile into the house. We sprint down to the basement almost falling in progress. Y/N still laid there. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a certain red headed girl. My anger rises higher than my head. I roll my eyes and walk over to the confused max.

"What the hell are you doing here! You need to go home! It's not safe here max! Leave!" I order. She nods and runs out of the basement. I see Y/N's skin has gotten more grey and its slowly peeling off. I could tell it hurt Troy to see her this way. Jane had to look away and sit at the table me and the boys use to play at.
I walk over and check her pulse. It's slow but still there. I look over to Troy as a tear slips down his pale face. He kneels down next to me and places a hand over Y/N's heart.

Y/N's pov

I could feel troys cold hand place itself over my heart. The power started to work and I could feel myself coming back to my normal self. My eyes twitched and I could feel the life being put back into me. My skins color came back and my eyes slowly opened. To be honest I couldn't see that well. It was kinda blurry. I could see Ben standing right in front of me though. He looks like he had been crying. I immediately hug him and felt a few tears go down my face.

"Y/N? You've been with mike wheeler this whole time?" He asked. I nod and after me and Ben pulled away Mike came and gave me a BIG hug. I felt his warm tears hit my shoulder. I obviously hug him back and let a couple of my tears fall again. I opened my eyes and saw Jane in the corner. She looked jealous but not angry.

"I missed you! I'm so happy to see you! You have no idea. Each day I knew you were sick I couldn't handle it. I noticed I'm not myself without you anymore Y/N. You're so funny and sweet. I'm just so glad you're alive. I hope you realize that." Mike beamed. I giggle and little. Mike pulls away from our hug and smiled at me.
"Like you promised. No leaving now. You make his group what we are all together I never want us to part. And when I say us I mean our whole party. Don't ever say you're gonna leave. I would go mad." Mike explained. I nod and grab his hand. I look back over to Jane and see sad eyes. I've... I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry Mike." I frown and stand up. Mike looks at me confused.
"I have to go. It's for the best. Jane deserves it." I say and walk over to the stairs.

"Yeah, no. That's not happening. You're staying here. Where would you Even go! There are creeps out there Y/N. And after all we've done to get you back! You can't just walk away! Please don't go
Y/N!" Mike called to me.

"Goodbye Mike." I whisper and walk up the stairs. Karen looks at me with a smile. I run to her and hug her.

"Tell Mike I never... just tell him I loved him. More than he knew. I hope he lives a better live. The one he was destined for. I'll see him in another time. Maybe not next year but another time. I'll never forget him. I have to go now." I wipe away my tears and head for the door.
"And Thank steve. He deserves better." I say and close the door. Time to start my own adventure.