➿(Part 22)(busy)➿

Your POV

It's about 5 am and Jane had left me alone about an hour ago. I couldn't get our conversation off my mind. She wants me to go back to Mike? She wants me and Mike to go to the snowball? I need to talk with my mo- I need to talk with Steve. I walk over to my closet and find some clothes to wear.
My current clothes choice.

I silently tiptoe out of the house and to Steve's

I silently tiptoe out of the house and to Steve's. I close my eyes and see Steve is at his house and just laying on his couch. I better start my walking otherwise I'm gonna be late.

I hop onto one of the buses and look at the stops. Okay. I get prepared on the stop I would need to get off at. I sit down and see Literally nobody is on here. About four stops later a certain someone gets on the bus. Brendon. why would he be getting on the bus at 5 in the morning? He's not even wearing a suit. He sees me instantly and hurry's to my side. I

"Y/N? What are you doing on the bus?" He asked with a concerned face. I see o still have two stops left.

"I have to talk with Steve. He's my friend and he gives good advice. I look him in the eyes and state that,
"Someone came to me and told me some stuff about my group of friends. I need some suggestions from Steve." Brendon nods and looks to my clothes. I guess he noticed I was wearing less grungy clothes now. He looks up to my now cleaned face and smiled.

"So, you went home I'm guessing." Brendon chuckled. I smiled and nodded.

"It's the home I'm use to though. Not the one I was talking about yesterday." I explain. He nods and looks at the next stop.

"Have a nice night kid, this is my stop." He says and gets up from his seat. I do the same since this is also my stop. We walk different ways and never look behind us.

As I approach Steve's house a loud crash is heard from behind me. I turn around and see Dustin had fallen off of his bike. He cussed under his breath and pulled his bike back up. He throws it in Steve's lawn and mumbled something. Dustin walks closer to me and finally noticed me.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asked without a lisp. I froze and ran to Steve's door. I knock rapidly trying to get an answer before Dustin gets to into my business.

Steve answered the door and looked at me with confusion.
I rush into the house and slam the door.

"Jesus Christ Y/N!" Steve whisper screamed at me. I lock the door and look up to him with worried eyes.

"Dustin is out there, don't let him in. I need you first!" I explain and pull him over to the couch.
"Steve I need help.  Big help." I say. Steve smirked and sits down next to me.

"Speak, I'm here." He says and leans back on the couch.

"Mike wants me back in the group, this I know. What I didn't know is that he wants me to go to the snowball with him! Like what to I do! I'm just so worried about Jane and her feelings. If I go with Mike I feel like I'm ruining Jane. I don't wanna do that to her." I explained to him. His facial expression was confused and worried. He knew that I had to do something and go back to the group. I just didn't know what would happen if I did.

"Y/N, there comes a time when you have to make a choice. Sometimes you have to go all out and see what happens, if it doesn't go your way, it might be embarrassing but still a lesson. If. You go to the snowball with Mike and hurt Jane, than you might have lost a small amount of friendship with her. Also if you go back and don't go to the snowball and let Mike go with Jane, you could still hurt Jane. Maybe you wouldn't be hurting her but Mike would. Boys aren't always clear with their feelings and when they come out they most likely come out wrong. Just take a leap of faith. I know one thing that Will definitely be a mistake. You not going back there with Mike and my So- with the boys. That would ruin Mike and the others. You're their main.... main person they want there. Don't fail them all." Steve spoke. I think for a moment and smiled to myself. I hug Steve from appreciation.

"Thank you steve. I knew I could come to you. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully." I smiled and hopped off of his couch. We walk over to his door and he opens it for me. I skip out and run into Dustin. He lends me a hand but I refuse it. I stand up myself and walk back over to the bus stop. I should get home before hopper awakes.
I'm ready to go.