➿(Part 34)(the end of all things)➿

Nancy was currently helping me with getting ready for the snowball. Jane was also being helped from Nancy. Might I say, Jane looked very nice in the dress she had picked out. As for me... well I'm not sure.
Because you "have" to wear a dress

It was close to what Jane had picked out

It was close to what Jane had picked out. You knew you were going to freeze from the coldness outside. Once Nancy had finished your makeup, she smiled at her accomplishment.

"Woah. You look amazing." Nancy laughed and looked over to Jane.
"And so do you. You never fail to bless my eyes Jane." Nancy smiled and hugged Jane. Nancy had gotten ready before getting us ready and I'm pretty sure Mike and the boys were already at the snowball.

When I got there, Jane decided to make an dramatic entrance. It actually made her look even more beautiful than before. When I saw mike.... the way he was looking At Jane hurt me. I watch Nancy make her way inside. I take a deep breath and watch what happens with Jane and Mike. They both smiled he asked her to dance. Jealousy took the best of me and I can't enter the gym. I run back outside and see Max in the front seat of a car. I run to this car and knock on the window. She looks shocked and scared. The window rolls down and she smiled.

"Ye-Yes?" She asked. She sounded afraid of what may happen. I looked into the car and saw the man she was yelling at yesterday.

"Help. Please." I ask and she nods.

"Max! You will stay in this car!" The man yelled at her.

"Oh fuck off!" She cursed and flipped him off. She got out of the car and he drove off with anger.

"Mike's dancing with Jane and I got jealous.  The way he looked at her. Everything. I don't know if I can do this. Help." I vent and cover my arms. She smiled and locked her arm with mine.

"It's fine. We'll show Mike what he's missing." She winked at me as we Waltz back Into the gym. Lucas immediately stood up when he saw Max enter. Mike must still be dancing with Jane. Dustin and Will look to me with shock and happiness. I can't shake the butterflies that filled my stomach. Was I nervous? I Can't Be! I'm fine. I'm okay. Everything's gonna be fine. I tell myself and we walk ourselves over to the rest of the boys. I didn't bother listening to Lucas trying to get max to dance with him. I felt Will's eyes never leave me. It's like I'm his tv or something. I struggled to find Jane and Mike. I knew they were probably laughing and having a great time. I just knew it. I unlock me and Max's arms and she goes out to dance. I sighed and sat down on a chair that sat by a table.

"Where's Dustin?" I asked Will. Will only shrugged and looks out into the crowd of people.

"Dancing with Nancy." He sighed and looked to me. This time I looked back to him.

"Hey, zombie boy, wanna dance?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded. He gives me his hand and I take it. When we get Out on the dance floor, it felt like magic. I felt amazing.

"I'm sorry." Will says and looks behind me.
"I didn't know that if you walked me home, hopper would take you. It's mostly my fault. I wish I would have said no. I wish you would still be in our group. I wish you..."

"Will, listen to me. It's not your fault. It's mine. All of this is my fault. And when I say all of it, I mean ALL of it." I explained and we kept dancing.

Finally, after all the joking and dancing, the song was over. This was the second song me and Will had danced to. Still no sign of Mike at the table.

"Can we take a break?" I asked Will. He nods and we walk over to the table. Nancy brings me and Will some punch and leaves us to continue our conversation.

"So, what's up with Mike?" I asked. Will shifted around then took a drink from his cup.

"I'm not sure. I don't know why he's still out there with Jane." Will says and sets down his cup. Fifteen minutes had past and Mike came back to the table. He looked happy. More happy then before.

"Dude!" Will shouted angrily to Mike. Mike only smiled and sat Jane down in the seat next to me.
"Where the hell have you been?!" Will asked Mike with a mean tone.

"What are you taking about? I was with Jane." Mike shrugged and sat on a chair.

"Hey, look. You left this beautiful girl sitting here the whole night. We only have 20 more minuets left of the night. I expect you to dance with her!" Will ordered. Mike looked to me apologetically and gave me a warm smile.

"You're right Will. Im sorry Y/N. I'm not sure what got over me." Mike smiled and stuck out his hand.

"Mike I don't wanna dance. Not now." I say and crossed my legs. I was furious with him and he knew it to.

"Y/N, Please. I'm sorry. I know you're angry. I'm sorry." He repeats himself and scoots his chair closer to mine.

"Mike..." I trailed off and looked to a pissed off Will. He was mad at his friend. But he was also disappointed in him.

"Please! Y/N, you don't understand how sorry I am." Mike begged you.

"Prove it! Prove that you want me." I shouted to him. He pushed himself up and kissed me. Yes, his lips connected to mine. The butterflies in my stomach bursted into flames. I don't know what this feeling was. The kiss he gave me wasn't full of petty. I could feel the love from it. I could feel how much I mean to him. He ended our kiss and stood up. I saw Jane smiling and Will looking... Well I'm not sure. Mike grabbed my hand and gently pulled me off of my chair.

"Now, are we dancing or not?" He asked with a smile painted onto his pale face. I nodded and a smirk fell onto my face. I didn't feel the same as I did with Will. I felt better. Happier. It felt amazing to be in the arms of the boy I loved. The boy I wanted. The boy I needed. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

"You're very beautiful tonight. Or as you say, du är vacker." He smiled and made me laugh.

"You remembered." I giggled and kept dancing with him.
"Well, du är stilig." I smiled. He tilted his head in confusion.
"It means, you are handsome." I winked to him and we continued to dance.

Mike ended up leaning in again and connecting our lips again. The same feeling washed over my body. When we pulled away I couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you Mike. Thank you for making the rest of my night." I laid my head on his shoulder and we continued to dance.