Chapter 4

Chapter 4: The Announcement

Keith's Point of view

My name is Keith Alexandrite Harrison. I'm 18 yrs old.

Pagkahatid ko kay krista at pagtulong sa kaniyang dalhin yung gamit nila sa dorm building nila (na parang bahay nila) ay pumunta na ako at kinausap ang mga taong namamahala rito sa HIA.

Pagkatapos ay pumunta na ako sa stage sa covered court at kinuha ang mike.

*Remind lang po. Hindi ako yung nagsalita sa announcement speaker.

Naupo muna ako sa hagdan sa stage at hinintay mapuno ng studyante ang covered court.

Ilang sandali pa nagsidatingan na ang mga studyante at napuno na nga ang covered court. Tumayo na ako at pumunta sa gitna ng stage habang hawak parin ang mike.

"Gentlemens... I have an announcement from the owner of the school which is my parents. They say that two girls starting to be our schoolmates. One in crystalline and one in amethyst. And the girl in crystalline is already showed right?"

"Yes! And she's annoying! To how sir lerios bowed and talk to her is like she's 'the boss'" someone answers me. And I think he's from crystalline. Tsk. Annoying? Then if my sister's annoying what should I call him?

"Alright. These two girls are going to study here."

"What?! I thought it's all-boys' school and girls can't go inside, here." Well yeah... but my parents owned this, bastard!

"To be punished? I guess. And all of you can do anything to them. But it's not my fault if you all go in guidance or be punished."

Pagkatapos nun ay Bumaba na ako ng stage.

Well, I say that because that's what they want. Thrill and challenge is they want so the students will give them. But of course, I didn't let them hurt my lil' twin sisters that much.

Hindi lang siguro talaga ako sang ayon sa paglipat nila dito. Pero may part sa'kin na pumapayag sa desisyon nila.

And still as their brother, I have to watch what my schoolmates will do to them and I will protect them if something bad happens that not related to my plan. Like hurting them physically. That's why I add to what I've said the 'guidance or punished' thingy.

Dumiretso na ako sa Building ko na kung saan maraming vacant room at doon natutulog ang mga kaibigan ko. Hindi man to kasing laki ng building sa twin okay lang.

Pagpasok ko palang nakita ko agad silang naghihintay sa'kin sa sala.

"What's the meaning of that?"
One of my friends said.

"Well as what I've said I really know that. Kahapon lang nila pinaalam sa'kin eh." 'liar' someone whispers to my ears.

"They give us food, huh?"
-Another one.

"Well... not US because I can't trip them."

"Because they are your siblings, right?"
-my genius friend said.

"Yes. They are my princesses. But you can do whatever you want to them but don't to hurt them physically."

"Like what?"-my tripper friend

"Like struck their head? But actually, I know all of you guys can't do that."

"Good thing you know."-the leader

"Anyway, don't you have a plan to go to class, buds?"

"Don't have any plan."-they said