Chapter 25

Xain Wainster's PoV

"Is she already here? What happened?" I ask one of the maids that I cross to.

"Yes, sir. I don't know what happened but and she looks so tired. She's also dirty. Her clothes are full of dirt and she doesn't have slippers also so her foot is full of the mug." The maid said.

I nodded and go to her room. I saw her sleeping peacefully but her body is full of dirt. 'What happened to her?' I let out a heavy sigh before getting a wet towel and started washing her up. 'She didn't even woke up after feeling the cold towel. She must be really tired'

"Tsk. I think the organization knows about this." I just said then get out of her room to go to my room and sleep too.

I feel bad that she have to feel this. I'm so disappointed to myself for not being able to push her away from this cruel world. Hays...

She's more on in brain that's why she has a lots of mission regarding to something that needs to access, information, and so on. While me, I'm more on fighting.

We're sent to pretend in a all boys and girls school. They know that we're identical twins but they didn't let us be true to ourselves as well as with the students.

Celine and I never felt how it feels when you have a friend because since our grandparents died. We've been sent to a lot of missions since that day.

And we were trained to be strong when they're alive. Our grandfather said their the life, our parent's life are very dangerous and we need to learn how to protect each other.

I am the first one who was sent to my grandparents because she's sick the day of our flight so they have to be left behind. That's why I don't really know what really happened.

All I know is that, what happened to our parents was seen by Celine's eyes. After being awake, the first month with her was hell.

Every night she's shouting and everyday she's upset or not being able to talk and eat. I'm so disappointed to myself because all I can do is wait for the report and sit. But it took 3 days to find them. And in those three days I haven't or let's say I couldn't sleep.

My body is so tired those days and my heart is aching. And when our grandparents died, she ask the King to send her to the missions that have a connections about our parents and she said that I should too.

---

Celine's PoV

Nagising ako na malinis ang aking katawan pati narin ang aking paa. Si kuya. Nahulaan ko kaagad kung sino ang gumawa nito dahil madalas na kapag nangyayari ang mga ganito ay si kuya agad ang nagpiprisinta na linisan ako.

'Anong oras kaya siya nakauwi at nakatulog?' tanong ko sa sarili bago bumangon at nag-exercise.

Pagkatapos ay agad akong naligo at nag-ayos na. Ginising ko si kuya upang sabay na kaming kumain na agad naman niyang pinaunlakan.

Ikinuwento ko sa kaniya ang dahilan kung bakit ako madungis na umuwi kahapon. Sinabi ko rin kung anong nangyari mula nung magising ako.

Ganun din naman siya. Sinabi niya na naghihinala na ang mga kaibigan ko sa aming mga kinikilos at sinabihan niya rin ako na nararapat lang na sabihin ko agad ang aking nalalaman sa kanila bago pa sila ang makaalam ng totoo.

Pumasok ako sa paaralan na malalim ang iniisip kaya naman hindi ko napansin na may makakasalubong na pala ako ngunit bago pa man kami magkabangga ay agad na akong gumilid at pinasyahang umiba ng direksyon.

Pumunta ako sa SSG Office. Pagkadating ay hinarang ako ng mga tao ngunit nang makita ako ni Darius ay agad niyang sinabihan ang nga kasamahan na hayaan akong lumapit sa kaniya. Pumasok kami sa isang kwarto na naroon.